Arsenal vs Fulham (PL)

• ARS win
  • FUL win
  • Draw

0 voters

Couple of the worst full backs in the League. Should get plenty of joy down there whoever plays.
4 1 win to finish off a good week.

1 Like

Didn’t even know who we were playing until this thread.

4-0 Lacazette x4

1 Like

Routine win.

Fulham to win 3-1
Lacazette to have a wank of a game ,
Score 2 own goals , miss a penalty and get sent off .
Just how we want an Arsenal with Lacazette to be .

2 Likes

Need Laca to stat pad like a mad man with these remaining matches and climb up the top scorer table.

£30m tranfer fee, here we go!

2 Likes

I think we’ll need to rotate players for this one and Fulham shall be desperate so it won’t be straight forward.

I’ll tip Arsenal to shade it 2-1 however.

No need to rotate for me. I’d probably play the same team as slavia and look build some momentum for the final 10 games max left of the season. Let’s finish them well.

Hopefully we’re in a position we can make some subs around 60 and get Nketiah/Martinelli on etc.

Following matches after this are Friday and then the following Thursday after this, so not too hectic. I would be careful of Partey and Smith-Rowe though, and keep them on the bench.

Provided no Aubameyang and Ødegaard:

Leno
Chambers Holding Mari Cedric
Xhaka Ceballos
Pepe Saka Martinelli
Lacazette

Ryan, Bellerin, Gabriel, Elneny, Partey, Smith-Rowe, Willian, Nketiah, Balogun

2 Likes
1 Like
8 Likes

I have Ryan in my FPL team (on the bench). I should’ve played him

Whatever people think of Laca he never misses games. Deserves a bit of a rest tbh.

8 Likes

And Laca looks tired all of the time. It’s just his face I guess. No disrespect, I also look tired all of the time.

2 Likes

Would have started Willian today

1 Like

He looks tired all the time because he gets gassed after 30 minutes of running. I’d like to hope we bring him off at the hour mark for Balogun/ though he isn’t on the bench so reluctantly Nket.

Man should rest Saka, why risk him in a nothing game?

1 Like

No Pepe, Telly off for @BizzySignal

3 Likes

Think bringing him on might be best for this game. He played the full 90 on Thursday.

Think we should rinse Fulham, but they will be more motivated. So should be a fun watch.

1 Like