Arsenal Vs Fulham (PL)

His finish was very nice to be fair, I’ve seen Arsenal players miss open goals from that distance to I’m not taking it for granted and neither should you

3 Likes

The boos were just the fans showing support to Laca (and hoping to god he dont leave us)

4 Likes

That’s why we need CL football back at Arsenal, I can’t imagine the likes of Laca and Auba will be happy playing EL for the rest of their professional careers. I think the boo’s are for taking off our most important player at that time who was causing Fulham the most trouble. Doesn’t help Emery, he takes the guy off in every game though.

I don’t care who the manager is but you don’t sub off one of our strikers when you are at home to Fulham ffs and looking for a win. Emery subs are absolutely wild

But it worked?

1 Like

Really? We put the game to bed after he went off.

Got lucky :wink:

Youre just fanboying Laca too hard tbh mate haha

2 Likes

Nah he’s took Lacazette off lots of times and it hasn’t worked haha.

Usually for Iwobi and he does fuck all

It worked, so he can throw that in if anyone says he’s wrong. It works 9/10 for Emery most of the time with his subs. As I said he has a habit for taking Laca off quite a bit and i’m sure it sucks for Laca but the manager has to make his decisions.

More likely the fans voicing (misplaced) disapproval with the manager after what is perceived to be high profile substitution error against Brighton.

The fans are clueless really. Emery was drawing praise earlier in the season for his changes

1 Like

Emery said he needed another midfielder on in response to them bringing Seri on and that looks to have been a very sensible decision from the manager.

2 Likes

He even explained his reasoning in the post match presser which is a step further than some managers would take, yet still the buffoons aren’t happy

5 Likes

Nice to open the year with a win, but a better team would have punished us. Think Kola, Xhaka and Guendouzi were our best players on tuesday.