Arsenal Vs FC Vorskla Poltav (UEL)

Interested to see how Leno will affect our buildup and if Mavro and Holding feature.

2 Likes

Mavropanos has been nursing an injury apparently, thatā€™s why he hasnā€™t been in the squad recently.

1 Like

This will be an unusual game.
Torreirra and Leno might actually start a game, we might keep a clean sheet and probably one or more of our players are going to at least double their goal tally for this season.

Iā€™ll go 4-0 Mustafi, Monreal, Aubameyang and Lacazette.

1 Like

Little bit Mavropaininthearsos?

If Mavro aka Greek god aka Hercules aka Dinos aka HotterThanGiroud starts i might actually explode :henry2:

#gayforMavro

1 Like

LENO AND LUCAS!

holy shiiiite thats a strong lineup :giroud: 8-0 incoming

1 Like

Our bench seems to be lacking in defendersā€¦

Grumpy Jade. Never happy :xhaka:

Iā€™m about to watch Arsenal v F.C. Vol-au-Vent. I donā€™t think iā€™ve ever been happier :kos2:

3 Likes

Must be depressing to watch it in your Hertfordshire house :arteta:

Auba! :giroud3:

Did not expect that. We must want him to get a few goals so heā€™s in form for the Everton game

1 Like

I have peanut M&Ms and Appletizer. Itā€™s party central :auba:

1 Like

Oh god Appletizer! You are so english :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

#welljell

Emery still has to integrate the senior players to his system as much as possible and figure out who is reliable and who isnā€™t sooner than later, this line-up is good, some players have opportunities to stake a claim to be starting.

Thatā€™s without mentioning Iā€™m sure heā€™s taking this competition seriously, this is what heā€™s good at.

good line up, overkill but good

I havenā€™t mentioned that we havenā€™t really had a totally convincing dominating performance yet this season, we really could do with one.

1 Like

Eddie is on the bench, hope he gets some game time tonight!

1 Like