Arsenal Vs FC Vorskla Poltav (UEL)

Leading 4-0, then conceding 2 goals. Easy.

1 Like

I mean the goals Vorskla scored were pretty nice tbf. Maybe Leno could’ve saved one?

1 Like

They are still Wengers team deep down. Gonna take time to change it. I’m not too bothered, I hope unai is.

2 Likes

Their 2nd goal was ridiculously against the run of play lol.

We were seeing out the game comfortably. Dont think they even touched the ball for last 5 mins before they quickly broke and scored another cracker then the final whistle goes. Such a shit goal to concede lol

2 Likes

Tbf it wasn’t two shit goals they scored. It was two absolute top binners

1 Like

And the search for clean sheet goes on :joy: just finished my Muay Thai class and saw the score. Some good goals

Any predictions on when we’ll keep our first clean sheet of the season ? Anyways we won easily and did what we needed, but until we sort our defence out we aren’t going anywhere.

Two shit goals in terms of how we let them get in the situation to score. Absolute cracking goals though.

3 Likes

Emery out after that. Conceding twice v Vauxhall is disgraceful

1 Like

Wednesday night :slight_smile:

Well said this man. Always raises some valid and well rounded points regarding our football.

(However disagree the sub point about Gazidis at the end)

I like the idea

Laca - Auba
Ozil
Torreira - Elneny - Xhaka
Monreal - Sok - Rob - Bellerin

I said something similar before the start of the season but I included Mkhitayran as well.
Although I don’t think Ramsey would be too impressed.

Oh yes, forgot about Mkhitaryan. I would drop Xhaka to add him in the lineup.
And fuck Ramsey.

1 Like

That said, The problem with that approach is if one of Laca or Auba get injured, we will have to revert to other formation & restart the adaptation.