Arsenal Vs Everton (PL)

That poll is fucking disgusting. I want to be able to see who voted for what.

1 Like

Gone with a draw as it would be very typical for us to not take advantage when our rivals drop points.

A determination not to lose is not a determination to win. We need to step up and Arteta needs to make it clear this is our chance to keep in Europe even if it is the EL.

Need to approach this game with a predator attitude, and we’ll win.

Hopefully see hard tackles from Xhaka/Torreira and co.

Expecting a draw.

Pleasantly surprise me please lads.

3 Likes

Strong Arsenal win coming up.

3-1 (Mustafi, Auba, Pepe), Walcott gets a consolation goal and DOESN’T celebrate

3 Likes

People (not here) still claiming Ancelotti is a top three coach in the Premier League. There is a reason why Ancelotti and Mourinho are with Everton and Tottenham Hotspor.

Or Sanllehi must have really misjudged what Ancelotti can bring to the table.

Nketiah starts again.

We have to win this to have a chance to catch spurs and Man U.
In their next few games, spurs have got to play nearly all the teams just below them, like Wolves, Everton, Sheffield United, Burnley and Man U so, with their injuries to key players, they could easily drop points.

Man U have got some difficult games coming up as well against Everton, Man City, spurs and Sheffield Untied.

But we have got a fairly easy run against West Ham, Brighton, Southampton and Norwich, which we could get maximum points.

If we beat Everton we will be three points behind spurs and four behind Man U, after their win against Watford so we need to take advantage of our easy run and hope our rivals drop points against some difficult opposition.

Saying that, I don’t think we’ll beat Everton and it will be a draw.
I’ll go 2-2 Aubameyang and Pepe to score.

watch iwobi score against us with a worldie :henry2:

Auba on the wing sucks but Ceballos in the team and Lacazette relegated to EL striker is great.

1 Like

Ozil should get lots of space.

Playing against 2 strikers is going to be a struggle for Xhaka.

Fuck Aubamayeng on the left.

Should obviously be a win though.

Why the f is cuntstafi playing when we have sokra ready. Fek off

1 Like

Rich vein of form, undroppable.

1 Like

Pepe goal + assist loading, the boy wants to eat

1 Like

He is against Baines, him and Ozil will have a big influence in that side of the pitch today I can imagine.

Baines is like 56 years old and dead.

I do worry about Richarlison vs mustafi and Calvert pressing Xhaka

Auba on the left again, just a waste of his talent. The rest doesn’t surprise me. Let’s see how we go.

Digne injured?

Kolasinac overlapping tendency and low crosses should dovetail well with Eddie’s movement today. I expect a goal from Nketiah.

1 Like