Arsenal Vs Everton (PL)

Need to do better again. Bit fed up with this though.

Why canā€™t he just play Auba and Laca up front together ffs.

Heā€™s not even that bad I donā€™t think.

But heā€™s completely screwing the team balance to play where he is, and for what?!

Auba out wide makes is just cancerous. Heā€™s a goal poacher ffs.

If anyone should play winger, itā€™s lacazette, who has the close control and dribbling to kind of make it work in buildup.

1 Like

Also defence has been absolutely awful as per usual. Cech saving us again. Bad times when your gk is motm in a home game you should be winning

How is the xhaka Lucas thing going?

Starting to grow frustrated with Emerys team selection. Auba our wide is criminal, Ramsey at 10 is criminal, Ozil on the wing is criminal, Mustafi in the squad is criminal.

Heā€™s making very clearly poor decisions right now.

8 Likes

This is alarmist but Emery going to need to work those Sevilla miracles in the Europa, we donā€™t look like a top 4 team at the moment.

Got to pray Ramsey believes his own hype and leaves. Plsplsplsplsplspls

3 Likes

Started completely wrong against Man City

Getting very frustrated

Heā€™s trying to accommodate all our ā€˜starā€™ players I donā€™t know why, he needs to get some balls and play a functional XI if that means some of them miss out.

2 Likes

Whenever we try to transition quickly we lose the ball immediately, and when we try to build up slowly we have no final ball. Itā€™s a terrible combination atm

Dell him asap

I can give him a pass for the players not adjusting to his system immediately because that takes time. But heā€™s making some criminally bad decisions atm and I canā€™t understand why.

Ramsey has to be the one dropped now, itā€™s only logical since 1. heā€™s playing like shit and 2. Heā€™s not signed up past this season

Because the Diamond is a terrible concept and we donā€™t have the personnel to play classic 442

Again a lot of our problems would be solved if we had actual wingers/wide men at the club, this needs to be the first thing rectified.

Wouldnā€™t mind Iwobi here. He is the ā€œonly wingerā€ we have atm.

thing is, he will make a change and we might well win this game easily because of it.

Why doesnā€™t he just realise this is a terrible shape to begin with?

4 Likes

Exactly

I called it on Twitter as soon as the team came out so why canā€™t he see it?

1 Like

Iwobi for Ramsey and Guen for Xhaka at some point. Papa sub hurtsā€¦ probably means Xhaka plays 90.