Arsenal Vs Everton (PL)

I’d like to agree, but my head tells me that any team that tries to pass the halfway line against us will score

2-1 for me

1 Like

Could see Richarlison giving our back line some real problems. He likes a dive and we know that Mustafi likes to dive in.

2 Likes

I still remember this fucker winning that penalty for Watford last season. Let’s get a big fucking revenge!

1 Like

This looks awesome haha

1 Like

3-0 to the Arsenal.
The traveling faithful with give Theo some respect but it’ll end there .
Good solid 3 points on the road .
Thursday’s performance showed more urgency to get forward, change is happening.
COYG

2 Likes

First legitimate test since Chelsea, so it’ll be interesting to see how we do. If we win it’s pretty useful to get a 2 point lead on United…

1 Like

Nothing wrong about celebrating against your old club. Its only an issue when players make the effort of running the whole length of the pitch to celebrate purposely in front of their former fans.

6 Likes

Yeah think you also have to look at the manner in which they left. Theo didn’t force a move he just didn’t really feature in our plans anymore. So nobody an begrudge him the move.

2 Likes

A welcomed move by many lol

3 Likes

Big game today. A win and we go just 1 point the behind the 4th spot.

This game last season. Mkhitaryan hattrick of assists. :a::a::a:️ Ramsey hattrick :soccer::soccer::soccer: Aubameyang debut goal :soccer:

2 Likes

Anyone else still not able to watch videos on OA in full-screen? Jumps randomly up in the thread somewhere, closing the video.

1 Like

Yep

Also can’t tune down the volume. It’s either full blast or silent.

Yeah really annoying tbh haha

It’s been like that for me ever since we moved over here

Would fucking love it again, but without conceding this time :smile:

Should we fear Richarlison today?

He is a great fucking diver so yes.

1 Like

Videos have stopped playing for me alltogether.

Lol all the players on their insta stories are taking the piss out of Auba’s shoes :joy::joy::joy: