Arsenal Vs Everton (PL)

He’s a mystical man

2 Likes

Like we say in Italy “he is a fucking owl!”.

The second leg of the CL last 16 is usually around my birthday, so I got to celebrate by watching our exit from Europe year after year. I gave up hoping Arsenal wouldn’t ruin my birthday, it was just a given.

We beat Milan on my bday this year though.

In terms of this game, I genuinely think it’s going to be a goal fest. Gonna have some bets on silly scores like 6-2 and 7-3.

Let’s continue winning. Everton haven’t been looking settled yet, a bit like us in that way, after investeing in some decent names during summer. Let’s get the easy 3 points before (if) they eventually get their act together.

Nothing less than 3 points at home to Everton is acceptable.

1 Like

Fuck them again, then. Little Scousers :kos2:

All set up for dropped points :arteta:

Fucking moaning jock :hipster:

1 Like

Mods! Mods! Derogatory term!!

1 Like

On the contrary my Italian chum, usually good luck! Something’s gotta give. We usually do very well against Everton at home. I’d be very surprised if that bizzare superstition with the number 8 I pointed out continued. But then again, if we give away more stupid goals like we did last night and Newcastle then god help us. I’m still tipping us to win this one though.

1 Like

I’m going 3-3 on this. Goals are always available with Everton and we’re still pretty porous at the back. Theo for a brace, perhaps?

Seems Walcott had a media day as the mirror telegraph and sky all have their own separate interview with him.

“Yeah, I would,” said Walcott, who will return to his former club Arsenal with Everton on Sunday. “I think the Arsenal fans will respect that as well.

“Why can’t you enjoy scoring and celebrating a goal for your new team with your fans? They have travelled all that way, enjoy it simple as that. Some players choose not to and that’s fine, but it’s just who I am. Celebrate with your mates and the fans, they are your fans now. I want to win.”

Doubt anyone would give a fuck if he celebrated scoring against us. He’s an Everton player!

I mean, if @BigWeng_4LYFE is allowed to celebrate (and I know he will if Theo scores) then why can’t Theo himself :mustafi:

4 Likes

I think we’ll turn it on here. Everton will try and play.

3-0 and first clean sheet.

We have a good record against Everton, especially at home.
I’ll go 3-1, Aubameyang, Lacazette and Monreal to score.

Shut up! It’s just a joke, you drama queen.

1 Like

:joy: Luca when are you gonna get my humour haha.

1 Like

:xhaka:

:per:

2 Likes