Arsenal Vs Everton (PL)

Luca I agree with you but what the hell does this mean? :joy:

It’s fucking Kane. Born and raised in Leyton. God, everytime i go there it’s so fucking depressing.

6 Likes

Ah Kane I thought you were talking about Jesus and AgĂźero still haha. But yeah fuck the mouth breather. Auba and Laca rule North London!

It is a properly horrible little town. Even Leytonstone is better, but then I would say that, lived there on bulwer road for two years!

As an Italian man who doesn’t live in England why on earth have you been to Leyton several times?!

2 Likes

When i come to London i like to visit it, as it’s my favourite city in the world along with Seville and Genova.

When you come to London you like visiting Leyton? Why haha what’s there

Ok man, i went there just once. I didn’t explain it well :xhaka:

Christ you scottish.

2 Likes

This is Calums phone at work all over again.

5 Likes

:joy: what a palava that was

I was at the game today!!!

Great day for football but we were shit. Xhaka is a such a fucking liability, Ramsey doesn’t do anything and Ozil was invisible but Cech was fucking on it and Torreira looked great. Sick finish finishes from Laca and Auba too!

9 Likes

Ramsey had a shocker mostly but to be fair he did do something cause he got two assists

2 Likes

I was also there, great result, lovely clean sheet…The first 15 minutes of the second half was the worst football I have ever seen us play, that said…We deserved the win, defended pretty well, for us, Torreira was superb, as were Laca and Auba…Overall, good day, 4 wins out of 6, AND we have played City, and Chelsea away already…lets keep moving forward…

2 Likes

Oh Yeah, have to add…Ramsey was abysmal…

2 Likes

And to think Ramsey is playing for a new contract.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

He was inspired by Cech :slight_smile:

Yeah that happened and when Gunnersaurus saved it he flopped on the ground in exasperation, it was awesome

1 Like

So, Torreira starts and we keep a clean sheet.
When ever he is on the pitch we look a bit more comfortable in defence, despite the average defenders he has around him.

Let’s hope he is fully fit and starting every game because we need him.

1 Like

Is it me or does anyone else think that Cech has been on roids, either that or suffered gamma radiation :joy:

3 Likes