Arsenal Vs Chelsea (PL)

Just as we all thought :unai:

Surprised that @Aussiegooner predicted an Arsenal win

2 Likes

Literally screenshotting this result and just gonna stare at it all night long

3 Likes

At last. Some organised defending

First thing tomorrow morning and this is going to be the first one Iā€™ve enjoyed writing haha. Good performance

4 Likes

:smile:

6 Likes

Giroudā€™s still so Arsenal :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

2nd Half was rough but really happy we closed it out.

Unai and the boys really need this.

Top 4 is still within our reach, Chelsea are really ā€˜mehā€™ I expect them to drop more points.

Does anyone know what our formation changed to when Elneny came on?

Elneny, Torreira, Xhaka and Guendouzi all seemed to crowd each other but by that time it was all Chelsea and just a defensive backs to the wall effort

Oh look, another major result without only creative outlet Ozil :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I love how the same people who complained about his absence last week wonā€™t mention it now

The fuck you lot on about we were WANK going forward for most of that game. We were just a desperate side and will never win like this consistently.

Ɩzilā€™s on a different level on the ball to the shitbags we have out there in Ramsey and Xhaka. 100% Iā€™ll complain about the moronic decision to not play him behind the strikers, Auba would have had a laugh today with his service.

We would have won this match against THAT Chelsea in any season with any line up. We defended reasonably well thatā€™s literally all we had to do. Sarriā€™s the main reason for the ease of that result today.

1 Like

Didnā€™t he have at least 2 clear cut chances that should have been on target if not goals?

4 Likes

Feels good. Always love beating Hazard Fc. Cant wait to he gets snapped up by Madrid, that will litterally kill that club for good.

Thought the same thing about them and United with De Gea for a while there but they fucked it up and probably did with Hazard this summer as well. I mean sure theyā€™re building an lcd-covered robot cleaner for a stadium but still.

Iā€™m not much of a gambling man but walked past Ladbrokes in Elephant and Castle today and they were offering a return of Ā£150 from a Ā£10 bet on an Arsenal 2-0 win.

And I kept telling myself Iā€™m going to do it too and just didnā€™t do it.

2 Likes

You probably should have done it.

10 Likes

:fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

15-1 is crazy value given our home record and particularly home record in London derbies.

Itā€™s just hard to disassociate home Arsenal vs away Arsenal sometimes, you come off the back of the latest away capitulation and sometimes forget we can turn over anyone at home (even tho today wasnā€™t the most dominant win weā€™ve ever had)

1 Like

I won a lot of money on the FA Cup final haha. Alexis first scorer and 2-1 Arsenal was price boosted and I had a good feeling :raised_hands:

1 Like