Arsenal Vs Cardiff (PL)

I’m not worried tbh, the good thing about terrible first halfs now is that we know we’re always better in the second.

But fucking Christ we need to get a grip

1 Like

Mike Dean is fucking clown shoes. What a joke.

2 Likes

Stop talking nonsense. City and United haven’t wasted more than Wenger, really?

I can hear the Europa League tune getting louder…

1 Like

they have unlimited funds pretty much havent they, one from their massive deals and one from dodgy dealings that seemingly are allowed but shouldnt be

Still deafened by the sound of irrelevance though. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I’m starting to think I over rate our attack

2 Likes

For anyone not watching this, we’ve just been dominated at home by Cardiff City, no exaggeration either.

They missed two decent chances and Mike Dean didn’t give them a clear pen. Possibly on course for our worst performance of the season, certainly at home.

Being level at half time is nothing new to us but this is baaaaaad :smile: Dunno if it’s the occasion or something

1 Like

Ummmmm

How can this be?

Auba and Laca are on the field!?

Laca has been diabolical but Auba has literally not been able to hold the ball for even a second. I haven’t seen both of them perform this shit together before

This tbh.

Every game is formation lottery with Emery

2 Likes

To be fair, we should’ve had two. That doesn’t excuse the performance though, it’s shocking.

Is Ramsey not playing because he’s shit or because we’re hoping to sell him before D-day?

EDIT:

Iwobi on for Elneny.

:eyes:

2 Likes

“Unai Emery has now made 20 substitutions before the 2nd half in the Prem.”

Tinker man. :unai:

2 Likes

Mmmm, leftover thyme roasted chicken and carrots for lunch… eating good today!

1 Like

meat is murder.

1 Like

So are carrots. Why is a chicken’s life more important than a vegetable’s?

3 Likes

So is watching arsenal :poldi:

2 Likes