Arsenal Vs Cardiff (PL)

Need a big win today. C’mon Arsenal!

Hope we hammer then but cba watching it. Hate streams

1 Like

The corporal at RB :syringe:

3 Likes

Oh god

I didn’t even know we’re playing today :facepalm:

Corporal Jenkinson and the second coming of Maldini are in the squad, feeling confident, 3-1 #COYG

Are we on telly?

Nope, it’s random buffering time tonight with a side of adblocker

2 Likes

My Club… :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Maybe an intern fucked up?

1 Like

No, it’s very much intended, seeing as it has a little daffodil next to it. Both clubs plan pre match tributes towards him before the game.

Nice touch by the club.

3 Likes

Good news. They are reliable than the swiss and AMN.

It’s a daffodil and here’s why…

“At this point in time we haven’t finalised everything, but we will be wearing yellow daffodils on behalf of the club (against Arsenal),” Choo said.

“It is a yellow flower, the flower of Wales and has significance to Nantes. We feel for FC Nantes, their fans and players. They definitely know Emiliano better than we do and it is tougher for them, at this point in time.”

EDIT:

Erm…Snap? :grimacing:

Glad they’re acknowledging Nantes. The whole Cardiff tragedy at this point feels a bit overblown when the fans never saw him and the players never trained with him.

Nantes are the fans who’ve lost one of their players for the last 4 years and the squad who’ve truly lost a teammate.

7 Likes

It’s pretty strange how Nantes’ league fixture is going ahead tomorrow, it’s still really soon after.

Hoping Jenks delivers. Not happy with AMN as a RB at all.

Lich RB :gabriel:

KAPITAEN

2 Likes

Elneny behind Guendouzi and Torreira is probably a little unnecessary vs Cardiff at home, but it’s alright I guess.

Looking forward to Lichtsteiner prowling the line for 90 minutes :+1:

1 Like

Looks like a diamond with Ozil at the tip; should work well against Cardiff.

1 Like

JA! SEHR GUT!

See you later! C’mon Arsenal!