Arsenal Vs Cardiff (PL)

:crystal_ball: Outlook good

1 Like

Good old mav loves the horny Henry pic.

1 Like

@Mysty I hope you’re happy, you’ve fucking ruined @Stroller’s birthday

4 Likes

I love how this has become an OA meme now :joy: See, my Mystymeanor (eh eh) provided more entertainment in 20 minutes, than our entire game :bellend:

3 Likes

Mystymeanor*

You can’t fucking get anything right tonight. Seriously, just go to bed

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

I don’t think I’ve seen Cardiff work their bollocks off this much all season. They definitely made it incredibly tough for us in our defence.

Our 1st half display was awful because we had effectively two DM’s playing at home to relegation fodder. We got going after the Iwobi for Elneny sub, who’s days are numbered here surely (way too average for us).

One thing that griped me is our strikers positioning in the game was awful. They were everywhere except where they were supposed to be, in the fucking box. I thought Auba had one of his worst games in his career, couldn’t even control the ball at times!

Honestly though Cardiff battled and closed us down constantly. We used their eagerness to get a pen after a lovely pass from Iwobi, fair play to him. Motm Laca with a determined second, who was, along with Guendouzi, one of the only players for us that matched Cardiff’s effort.

Shame about the no clean sheet but not surprised. Conditions were shite and we almost let Cardiff get something out of this so will happily take the hard fought 3pts.

1 Like

That was a horrible watch. Keep saying this but we must buy something in the next couple of days and just have some sort of different option. Really want a defender but will sacrifice for something easy on the eye.
The demise started years ago but these constant empty seats are making it look like people have giving up on us. Really need to be worried with this level of performance against a busted team. Really pessimistic about thinking summer sorting a lot of this out.
Emery looks like being the patsy and first fall guy along the way unless we get some leadership and strategy sorted very soon.

1 Like

Fair play there to Cardiff left back Joe Bennett. Dad died three days ago and with all the upset round their club, thats a really special effort.

10 Likes