Arsenal vs Burnley (Wenger's last home game partyyy)

Yep.

Damn I can’t belive I’m missing this. Hopefully I’ll be able to watch it online later.

1 Like

I AM ONLINE!

Will always remember him as the one who wants to leave Arsenal even before the Invincible season. He’s one of our best players but not a likeable person.

4 Likes

Wow that was such a nice gesture from the club

Auba has 2 sons :cech:

Not being funny but that invincibles trophy is club property as should remain as such

Arsene made it happen.

2 Likes

It’ll no doubt be returned one day. But giving it to him in the first place is such a testament to the way this club conducts itself and has always conducted itself. Absolute class.

10 Likes

Not being funny but that trophy is all down to Arsene.

Who cares, I’m sure Wenger will give it back or maybe they gave him a replica or the club will get a replica.

Amazing gesture for an amazing man.

2 Likes

Gonna be so weird without him :cry:

Kroenke can fuck off! He is just happy he is leaving. He has the perfect scapegoat in him.

It was Lovely

1 Like

It is the clubs. And it’s the clubs to give away. A truly meaningful gesture.

1 Like

Feels

1 Like

He can be a foolish, naive and stubborn manager. But he will in all likelihood give it back. He has better integrity than a lot of other people.

Not sure I can see Wenger having that in his living room, can’t imagine it would fit with his aesthetic.

2 Likes

Wenger was one piece of a well-oiled machine. He didn’t ‘make’ anything happen on solely his own. In any case I’m pretty sure he received a medal for his efforts that year and has been well compensated personally by the club ever since

@Persona - How do you know it’ll be returned? Wenger himself admitted he doesn’t really care about personal medals etc why give it in the first place

Who cares about the way the club conducts itself, it probably because of that BS mentality we haven’t had a PL trophy since

1 Like

@sevchenko why do I get the feeling you like to argue against everyone for the hell of it?

Like you did with Stoke yesterday.

1 Like

I wish I was there today.
I will miss him so much.