:soccer: Premier League
:tv: TNT Sports

Result

• Arsenal win
  • Draw
  • Bournemouth win

0 voters

2 Likes

Can’t believe we’re going into May as league leaders. This will be a tough match against an in form side, but at home we should have enough.

Start the Odegaard, Partey, Rice trio and we win.

5 Likes

6-0. LFG!

2 Likes

This is an unreasonably massive game

2 Likes

We’re knackered but we have 3 finals left to play, so no excuses.

Expect a hattrick from Raya to make up for the Spurs gift.

3 Likes

Expecting clinical performances from here on, starting against Bournemouth, though one could argue yesterday’s first half was a clinical performance too. 3-0 Arsenal.

4-0

First game of the weekend. Done and dusted. Pressure back on City

COYG :red_circle:

1 Like

Make a 3 days 2 night Dubai short trip.

2 Likes

Bournemouth playing some really good football but ultimately this will be too tough for them against the brilliance of Arteta’s Arsenal.

Arsenal 3-1 Bournemouth

1 Like

You might say it’s the biggest game of the season :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Will be a tough game again, but think we 100% win :tierney2:

I read somewhere that they’re fifth in the table since match week 10. Iraola is a very good manager and Solanke is a handful.

They will almost certainly try to do the thing we’ve struggled with most, an aggressive mid block, just like Porto, Bayern, and Villa.

I think we win but expect it to be a difficult and nerve wracking match.

2 Likes

Worried.

https://twitter.com/gingerpirlo_/status/1784711468685877695?s=46

1 Like

No easy games in the PL and certainly not at this stage of the season. Need to come out aggressive and hungry and we can put them away. As has been mentioned, they have been in strong form for some time now but we shouldn’t be having major issues at home and with a pretty fit squad overall.

2 Likes

You can find a stat/trivia to suit anything if you move the posts. “If we don’t include the games against Villa then we’ve practically won the league.

Also, that just tells me that aside from a few teams the league is pretty poor. Not saying Bournemouth haven’t done well, but i think that flatters them a little. Just this month alone, they have lost in the league to Villa and Luton.

No need to fear Bournemouth at the Emirates.

1 Like

Our GD is + 42 in the last 25 games, we aren’t worthy.

1 Like

2-0 not easy but no major threat.

Just hope they are focused and don’t get ahead to the United game like I have already :grin:

Ah man, same here.

Fulham will draw City, and we have to wait until Sunday late afternoon.

Going to Old Trafford with our shit record, nervy stuff.

Whilst everyone is taking this one for granted, I think there’ll be a surprise upset, with Bournemouth snatching victory from the jaws of the feet.

Like David Tennant from the Pet Shop Boys said, I think this will end in a 1-0 drawer.

1 Like