Arsenal Vs Bournemouth (PL)

Finally an enjoyable win where we beat up against a poor side!

How did Corporal Jenkinson do?

Played like the second coming of Cafu

1 Like

6/10. Nothing amazing, did nothing wrong. Nice shop window performance.

1 Like

Kinda glad we conceded tonight, means Spurs won’t have the “we scored the 1,000th goal Arsenal have conceded” trophy

4 Likes

The performance of his career :clap:

Mods. You know what to do.

Could only watch the first half because all my streamings were shit today. Completely dominant and in full control, even when we conceded that stupid goal.

@Luca_from_Italy

Any chance you could post the links to the goals I want to send them to someone. Thanks in advance mate.

1 Like

6 shots on target resulting in 5 goals, hopefully we can continue to be relatively ruthless in front of goal in the final 10 matches.

Ozil & Mhki were the two best players on the pitch by some margin. Good to see Aubameyang get on the score sheet, he’s been down on form lately but will still hit 20 + in the league.

Bournemouth were absolutely diabolical, that was the Bournemouth I was hoping would show up :joy:.

1 Like

Game highlight…

6 Likes

1-0

2-0

2-1

3-1

4-1

5-1

1 Like

Only seeing the Ozil goal now. Shame the keeper got a hand to it.

1 Like

Who was your Man of the Match?

1 Like

Listen boys, Musti isn’t playing, we don’t have to look like 4 clowns today.

11 Likes

Reminds me of clubs when certain man can’t hop on. Secure all the points while you can boys.

Who is this Jenkins son? He says he can play right back but I never heard of him???

2 Likes

Monreal: Whoa look at the size of Sokratis hand
Sokratis: Kossy i wanna shake ur hand
Kolasinac: Aaaaawwwww no one wants to shake my hand
Kossy: Shake your hand, nah you disgust me!

Love how keen and eager they look.

Where’s Jenkinson? I hope they aren’t leaving him out or bullying him. :bellerin:

1 Like