Arsenal vs Bayern (CL) 2-2

Has to be martinelli surely. He’s miles and away our best player there, just depends if he’s fit.

5 Likes

Especially knowing how much space an attacking team like Bayern would offer to him.

If he’s fit he surely starts and I think he sould just be about ready after these few sub appearances he made recently.

Should be good for at least 60 mins surely.

I think he’s fit but he lacks sharpness. He’s only paid 45 mins worth of football over the last 30 days or so.

Tross is the hotter hand and is in decent form

Fair point but I think we’ve seen tross struggle when he starts on the left and we lose some vertical threat without Gabi’s pace.

Coman will likely be on that side as well so whoever starts needs to work both ends. I’d run martinelli into the ground for 60 then swap it.

3 Likes

Fuck being scared of these wasters
They fucked up a 2-0 lead yesterday

4 Likes

Wow they can even finish 3rd

This will be a very difficult tie. I suspect anyone hoping for something else will be disappointed.

3 Likes

check the number of goals they conceded

Agree it’ll be tough.

I do think we can and will edge it though.

While I completely agree with you I also feel like I back ourselves to really turn these guys over in style.

Ultimately I’ll just take a win but the sadistic side of me reckons we have the potential to do some humiliating and I couldn’t find a better suitor for the occasion.

5 Likes

Think a 2 or 3-1 win… Wouldn’t be surprised if that twat Kane scores :rambo:

would be nice if we could give them a reversal of our result against them we win 10-2 on agg.

1 Like

They’ve scored 80 league goals, jheez.

Bayern will score at least 1 goal across the two legs, I have no doubt about that. But they’re also extremely leaky at the back too.

Yeah thumping trash like Darmstadt 8-0 every other week will do that.

2 Likes

I hope Upamecano plays against us

7 Likes

I hope Dier plays.

3 Likes

8 Likes

https://x.com/sr_collings/status/1777273901132730877?s=46&t=AXaXFdGpC85RzXwk6DBMgA

Let’s see how we fair against these guys. No fans, though I’ve seen countless Bayern fans saying they’re still coming to cause trouble.

They’re not battering us 10-2 again that’s for sure. We should go out for revenge.

3-1 Arsenal!