Arsenal Vs BATE Borisov (UEL Round of 32 2nd Leg) (Aggregate 0-1)

I think he’s just glad he isn’t losing his job lmao

Ageist

WTF!?

1 Like

Who is this guy?

His fucking voice :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Well done always believed in you guys amazing achievement

7 Likes

:rofl:

well it’s not so bad for you, Piątek will fire you right back into CL next season, that 1-1 goal vs Atalanta right before HT was Zlatanesque. Meanwhile we might end up having to win the damn EL to get a spot lol!

2 Likes

Yeah, he’s so exciting. We need a winger or central midfielder and we’ll be fine next season!

3 Likes

Got the job done, but it wasn’t a blow away performance. Xhaka probably get’s MOTM, for his assists and been solid. But no one for me was a standout. Ozil was fine and that’s about it, but listening to his fanboys you’d swear he changed the whole game. Bate still had chances but mostly from the first five minutes of each half but a better side would have punished us.

I just can’t see us winning this EL with this side, the defense and away form worries me especially with better sides ahead. I’d personally like to avoid Inter and Napoli. Some good tricky Spanish sides left too, Chelsea as much as we laugh at them could still damage us. Benfica, Frankfurt, salzburg will be tough as well. Anyone thinking this is a walk in a park for this Arsenal side need to wake up. I think we be doing well to get to another Semi final.

1 Like

Fuck off ice cream cunt.

1 Like

He looks like shaggy doo

:ok_hand:

Do you guys still think EL is our best chance of CL football?

2 Likes

Not after the Rennes embarrassment no I don’t, though I still think we are some sort of chance of progressing though…

But yeah our best bet is definitely the league now, just hopefully the other sides continue to drop points as we’ll drop our fair share in the 5 away games.

3 Likes

Not sure whether dropping (if we could drop a tie we are at a 3-1 deficit) isn’t the better course of action.

I could easily see us going unbeaten until the end of the season, especially if we don’t have the burden of midweek games in Europe.