Arsenal Vs BATE Borisov (UEL Round of 32 2nd Leg) (Aggregate 0-1)

Bring on the next team. Nice to see us have a clean sheet Eithen if it destroyed my bet tonight.

Probably get seville in the next round

2 Likes

The thread certainly calmed down second half after all the chaos first half :poldi: Glad we got the result we needed, but boy Europa games at this stage are pretty lackluster viewing. Letā€™s hope we can use the result as a springboard against the Saints.

2 Likes

Never in doubt :arteta:

1 Like

Shkodran Mustafi :white_check_mark:
@MustafiOfficial

:back: :on: :top: Weā€™re back on winning ways :ok_hand: Well done lads! :red_circle: #ARSBAT #COYG #sm20 @arsenal

11 Likes

Bate had 2 clear cut chances for the match and they needed to take one to have any chance of progression.

Now for the rd of 16, Iā€™m hoping for a favourable draw, fair few sides left in it that Iā€™m not overly confident against.

Bring on Napoli

Fucking farmers go back to your place, fucking cunts.

Thatā€™s it.

.:joy:

Fucking hell! They made it a very difficult week for me. Canā€™t forgive them.

1 Like

Why have they made it a difficult week for you? Have they been blocking your home with their tractors or something? :gunnersaurus: :tractor:

5 Likes

I feared we were going out against these farmers :bellerin:

1 Like

Hereditereally (not a word) speaking, Iā€™m meant to be a farmer. My ancestors were farmers.

So, yeah, I agree with your sentiment :blush:

1 Like

Hopefully some fucking farmers from the fucking West Midlands.

1 Like

Was waiting for this :joy:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the reason why he hates the West Midlands so much :bellend:

1 Like

wow we beat BATE Borisov 3-0 wow good job team

2 Likes

Luca, Arsenal are shit nowadays. Absolutely no reason to be concerned with our results against some random team in r32 of the EL as if it matters.

4 Likes

I liked the post lol but in hindsight this might be harsh :arteta:

For the record, poor Unai is not the only culprit, Allegri and Valverde among others also make the small-dicking list.

Itā€™s more to do with cowardly tactics deployed when your team is in the ascendancy that never work and fuck your team in the end.

1 Like

:arteta:

2 Likes