Arsenal vs Atlètico Madrid (UEL Semi Final 1st Leg)

Maybe corrupt is too much yeah, but how is it possible, with a player that never happens so how in the hell can it happen for a Manager, lets face it he is part and parcel of the team also. Surely the same sort of rules should apply.

After all these years they refused to use replay system and technology to improve the fairness issue… this alone, is strong enough to call it corruption.

The speed, power and strength increased so much in the past 10-20 years and FIFA/UEFA still rely on 1 referee and 2 linesman system. After so many complaints they just added another officials to check the goal line. Isn’t that stupid or they did that in purpose? Your call, but I intend to believe they are corrupted and try to control the outcome of the games, when needed.

Hopefully a little more effectively than last night lol here’s hoping :pray: we can get the first goal so they’ll open up and play right into our hands.

Lol cunt!

Ahhh shit thinking about it I probably should of got that first time round, now that I see where you’re coming from and as much as I want to I can’t really disagree with any of the things you’ve touched on. :+1:

1 Like

The two things aren’t remotely related.

1 Like

Nobody can give a logic reason why they don’t do it, even Einstein.

Everybody, every professional sports want to catch up the technology world… on FIFA/UEFA want to stay behind.

Again, that has nothing to do with the point I was responding to.

But also, FIFA are using VAR at the upcoming world cup so you’re not even correct.

So much scrolling to fin repky button

Players are cunrs

Someone has been drinking.

1 Like

After all these years, FINALLY…

Sorry, I think everything is correlated, just different opinion anyway.

What sorts username is Ronnie are you united fan?

???

That’s my real name.

I used to watch United a lot, when Jan Olsen was still playing… :slight_smile:

1 Like

:rofl: Trion my man are you losing it

I always thought you were a Ronnie Coleman fan lol

Rather be Ron Pearlman :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Obviously. He’s cool as fuck.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/MrArsenicTM/status/990303844352643074

CMON MFS!!!