Arsenal v West Ham (PL)

Him and Godfrey are two players I’d pay to see get two footed in the jaw.

2 Likes

Apparently @Bl1nk is not worried for this one. Very concerning.

1 Like

Yeah I’m confident. We’ll win 3-1 and won’t even have to mention Auba.

Expecting good games from Ode, Saka and Martinelli.

3 Likes

Bodes well for us when our opponent is in a run of poor form and has their entire backline out - see: Arsenal 3 Southampton 0

2 Likes

Because we’re at home I am confident we’ll win this. Hopefully the Auba situation can turn out to be a positive for the squad, I still expect Laca to lead the team however.

1 Like

West Ham haven’t been great lately.

2-1 West Ham

1 Like

And we repeat this for Leeds aswell haha

Jokes aside I can’t see them beating us, West Ham been of the mark for a while now plus they have both their centre backs missing. Granted we aren’t getting another out of retirement keeper in Fabianski but we should have enough about us at home to put them to the sword and move back up into that sweet 4th place spot.

3-0/1 to the Arsenal :muscle:t4:

Fuck sake forgot this cunt loves raising his game against us

1 Like

I feel like West Ham will go into this game with the same kind of mindset that we often do.

Feeling huge pressure to try and break into the top 4. Arsenal away is a big game for them historically, and one where they are accustomed to losing. Forget form and current standing - they will be feeling the heat to prove themselves.

I think that we are also such pussies that this coward mindset will even out and lead to a high-tempo, error strewn game. Think it’s going to be a wild ass game.

1 Like

This game is massive and a must win for both teams, so obviously Moyes and Moyes Jr. are going give us an exciting 0-0 draw.

Fuck

11 Likes

They had me for a second lol

1 Like

Just woke up and glad that no one from either team has got covid, which would have ruined my mornings plans watching the game.

2 Likes

If you told me Willy turned up at the Emirates with a gun filled with blanks I’d believe it

3 Likes

Auba has been

1 Like

u fekin little fucker. You got me for like 0.2 seconds there

What’s up with ESR?

Can only do 3 out of 4 of Saka, ESR, Ode, Martinelli if Martinelli is not the CF. Expect some rotation.

2 Likes