Arsenal v West Ham (PL)

:).

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/7856375.stm

Poldi’s banger from 25 yards

2 Likes

Poldi hammer

1 Like

Do West Ham have any key players out?

Yeah both first choice centre backs I think.

2 Likes

Oh wow, that’s huge.

Their first choice back 4 could all be out. The RB is injured as well. And on the left, Cresswell is a doubt.

1 Like

Shame we haven’t got any strikers to take advantage of that.

3 Likes

I know it means very little with games in hand for United and Spurs, but if we do manage to win this it’ll send us 4th :laughing:

1 Like

Got to take any crumb we can get.

1 Like

I thought this was tonight :disappointed:

2 Likes

It’s massive, even as a keen Artetasexual I’d have bitten your hand off to be sitting in 4th coming into Xmas, even with games in hand.

Hope the players feel the significance of this fixture tomorrow night. Win here and take the January window by the horns and see what we can do going into next year. Top 4 is still a monumental ask but you have to be there or there about from New year onwards.

We have a big advantage over Man U and spurs if we do go top four.

Although they will have games in hand they’re also in Europe so with the FA Cup and AFCON as well, there could be a significant fixture pile up when they least need it.

West Ham have got a few defensive injuries and haven’t been that great in recent games so we should be looking to win this, especially at home.

It won’t be convincing but I’ll go 2-1 with Saka and Lacazette to score.

2 Likes

I hope they don’t. Less chance of fuck ups.

The only player I care about being injured is Cresswell. One of the dirtiest cunt players in the league. Watch him get away with 5 terrible fouls before finally receiving a warning from the ref.

Don’t worry dude they definitely will feel the significance and that’s why they will definitely fuck it up. No composure under pressure.

3 Likes

I hate that this is the truth, I’m hoping home advantage plays a significant part but I do hate how no matter how much we chop and change our squad we always have that weak underbelly when it comes crunch time. Not even just an Arteta problem but something that’s be going on for like ten fucking years

2 Likes

Home match :white_check_mark:
No Ogbonna :+1:
No Zouma :+1:
Maybe no Cresswell? :+1:

This really is a nice opportunity to turn in a result and performance.

I’m going for 3-0, slow first half followed by murder on the dance floor in the second.

Ødegaard
Saka
Benjamin “Tiger King” White

2 Likes

Didn’t know they had so many missing… hmmm… this is good timing for us then.

I voted draw but now think we better take 3 points.

2 Likes

Antonio has been off the boil lately, 1 goal in 8 I think. So he’ll obviously score tonight. Probably first. But then we’ll put them to the sword. 4-1.

3 Likes

He won’t.
I’ve got him in my Fantasy team and left Watkins out by mistake. :grinning:

Getting excited for this game, really hope the Emirates crowd gets behind the team tonight and we don’t put out a limp dick performance like Everton.

I feel we will be fiercer tonight as we’re at home but worried the weight of the expectation gets to the team. West Ham or not this a six pointer that’s massive for our top 4 aspirations

1 Like