Arsenal v West Ham (PL)

The Arsenal to smack West Ham about soemthing silly.

Book it

3 Likes

Seeing as we are at home, I’ll be optimistic and say draw.

3 Likes

I’ve just remembered that West Ham were the first club to beat us at the Emirates.
We’re struggling to win against teams in the top half of the PL and certainly teams that are above us, so we’ve got to start getting wins against rival clubs if we want a top six place.

They’ve still got Burnley away before we play them and because they’ve had European games as well this season, our players should be fitter.

We also have no injuries as well as a much stronger squad so, with the home advantage, we have to be looking to win this with a good performance.

Noooo
We’ll dish out a right royal thumping .
Easy 3 nil win .

4 Likes

I bloody hope so.

I was saying to a chap in the sauna today that we’re very fortunate to be at home in this one. Worst Ham have already beaten the top 3 at home this season. We don’t want to go to their ground right now. Furthermore, once we do play at the Boleyn, or Upton Park or the Olympic Stadium or wherever these f’ckin nomads reside now, I’d hope their European ambitions have faltered and that they’d be easy pickings for us

2 Likes

Easy 3 points Hills

3 Likes

3-1 to the Arsenal.

3 Likes

3-0 is our new favourite scoreline. Arteta brace and Holding to score.

1 Like

Should win this. The level at West Ham has dropped a bit and they’re on a run of 1 win in 5.

3 Likes

Going to win this one easily I think, 3-0 To the Arsenal :muscle:t4:

3 Likes

Keep this up lol. I can imagine some of their fans visiting the forum and losing it over how confident we are.

1 Like

We’re going to be having one of those ‘talks’ again during and after the game again, aren’t we BizzySignal?

3 Likes

All this buoyant optimism is kinda scary :expressionless:

1 Like

Fully expect us to win this and get skudded 4-1 by Leeds.

Background and outlook of the game could be different than it looks right now by Wednesday. United are at Brentford Tuesday and the outcome of that might have a bearing on the approach to the result.

Dr Arteta can remedy this bad run with an injection of 3 away points

5 Likes
4 Likes

Stat!

Did we draw 0-0 with West Ham at the Emirates once?

I think it was a 0-0 at Upton Park in 05/06…

Sorry, you said North London. So we’re talking Highbury. I’m thinking mid 90s now…

I know we won 5-1 in Jan 2013 when I went after West Ham took the lead :balloon: