Arsenal v West Ham (Carabao Cup)

I’m at work so haven’t watched the game, but is 1 shot on target between the 2 sides correct ? Or a glitch on the app ?

Correct

Yup. West Ham were shit.

1 Like

Another solid display by the Twins (Chambers & Holding), Debuchy and Coquelin. The problem is the lack of quality on attack. AW should think to change something in that role because the level is so poor.

:cech::laca::sanchez2::xhaka::wenger2::gabriel::santi:

1 Like

:neutral_face:

Sell Jack Wilshere.

1 Like

Debuchy should get some start from now… bench Bellerin for a few games

3 cups to play for after xmas with a chance in all of them. Do for me that as the leagues gone and have no interest in fourth place gimmick.

1 Like

Just watched some - lol at Welbeck’s goal - that is so damn Welbeck… basically missed the header, but it bundles off of him as he is running forward and the ball managers to stay in front of him as he basically kicks it over the line a foot away - all in the midst of some shambolic defending and GK.

That was tough game to watch, some of the poorest football by two poor sides. Was Welbeck goal the only shot at goal in 90 minutes, I think it might have been. Welbeck nearly messed it up too, just sums up Welbeck perfectly.

Debuchy and Chambers must be knocking at the door for a starting place. I think Bellerin and Kos need some time out of the first team. I’m dreading that Liverpool game now, what will Mane, Firmino and Salah do to our defence and you just know OX will come back and haunt us. We need a big performance if not I could see another 4-0 defeat quite easily.

2 Likes