Arsenal transfers 23/24

Do it.

Nothing in either of them tweets saying we have made an approach though.
Nothing concrete equates to nothing at all. Twitter is like that young kid who gets to use its dads old Nokia and phones everyone they know without having anything to say.

1 Like

Sure, but the interest alone is something to consider, especially with his contract running out next year and the club looking for a midfielder in the summer.

Tielemans/Wijnaldum and Vlahovic? Wake up Premier League, itā€™s all over.

4 Likes

Think Arthur is the most likely.

Speak of the devil.

1 Like

Tielemans is never coming to Arsenal

Tielemans, yes fucking please!!! Thatā€™s a rumour I can get behind!!!

2 Likes

Juve fans must be losing it now. Theyā€™ve been begging for Locatelli and Arthur to play together for so long and they were vindicated when it happened against Roma, now heā€™s leaving on loan and they have to settle with Rabiot and Bentancur.
:arteta:

This feels underwhelming.

3 Likes

We werenā€™t gonna invest massively on a midfielder now anyway. If we do so it would be in the summer.
Striker(Vlahovic) takes priority.

1 Like

Arthur was a mainstay of my FM2018 Arsenal save 4 years ago.

I for one welcome King Arthur

Nah donā€™t be bringing other transfer windows into it and changing the goalposts - weā€™re discussing the Jan window in isolation here lol.

Signing Auba who was the hottest shit around in Europe and we bagged him and we werenā€™t disappointed with his results. Best Jan signing ever :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Btw, wasnā€™t AC a big fan of Arthur when he was at Barca. Would have loved to hear his thoughts on this move.

Never heard of Arthur Melo. Was confusing him with Felipe Melo lol.

We badly need midfield bodies so I welcome this, assuming heā€™s thoroughly scouted and good enough for Premier League football.

5 Likes

When I watched, Arthur was good.

Thought Barcelona were dumb to sell him.

1 Like

Oh itā€™s the Barcelona Arthur? I do know him.

2 Likes

Yeah Barcelona Arthur, Gonorrhoea Arthur

Messi compared him to Xavi, nuff said.
Our fans will be naive to sleep on him, especially with the midfield options we have, even when everyone is available.

Donā€™t know why Fabrizio has so much credit. What he does is tweeting ā€œhere we goā€ when the deal is almost complete. Never broke with a news. Now is talking of Arthur like every journalists in Europe. They key is to mention the other two names on the list, but clearly doesnā€™t know who they are.

3 Likes