Arsenal transfers 23/24

Had a season of Sunderland and Stapleton then Frank left.
We then introduced Meade and bought an ageing Mariner which was the slowest combination ive ever seen here. Total fucking dross. We then get shut of the negative approach of Terry Neil and give the job to the defence coach for two years. Arsenal class my arse.

There are no reasons to keep Luiz, Chambers and Saliba, if Arteta doesnā€™t think he is ready, at Arsenal next season or beyond.

I went to a few games around then and it was about as bad as Iā€™ve seen.
We had a few decent players like Woodcock, Jennings, Sansom, Anderson, Talbot etc, but they were mostly too old and the style of football was very defensive.
But after Graham got there he used more young, home grown players and got us playing like a team.

1 Like

It depends what he does in the market because so far the summer signings bar Willian have been good. If we sign Plea and Guido Rodriguez that would be more dross on our books. But Cuellar says the Guido Rodriguez link is a piss poor source.

I think Bissouma would plenty of steel to our midfield and with Partey would be the most steel at our midfield base since Vieira and Gilberto

Luca knows someone who has links into Atalanta and says weā€™ve approached about Zapata. Which might be a decent Lacazette replacement and better than Plea for sure.

2 Likes

huh.

It is merely Le Groveā€¦

Not a big loss.

1 Like

Lol this is exactly what I predicted when I said we should keep Martinez instead :joy:

1 Like

Wonder where he wants to go if true. It could be Bayern with Neur being 35 now. Iā€™d want 40m

Maybe we could bring back Schezney if Juve are flogging him.

1 Like

Even if he does go now, no one was looking to buy him last summer so itā€™s not like we really could have kept Emi.

2 Likes

No chance Bayern would be interested in a keeper as flawed as Leno. And no chance were getting anymore than we lis for him.

1 Like

I suppose it depends if Neur has dropped off and if thereā€™s a better German keeper or any keeper readily available. If heā€™s asking to move it would indicate someone bigger than us are in for him, wouldnā€™t it? I donā€™t think you move these days without your agent knowing full well who wants your services

Bloody hell! How and when did this happen, I thought he was late 20ā€™s/early 30ā€™s at the most :grin:

2 Likes

Iā€™m still getting used to the fact that van Persie is retired, Messi is 33 and Ronaldo 36. What the fuuuuuuuuuck!?

4 Likes

Fabrizio saying weā€™re 100% signing a new CB if David Luiz leaves.
He once again confirmed that Ceballos is definitely leaving because we are looking at different kind of midfielders and he mentioned the words ā€œexperiencedā€ and ā€œstrengthā€(I assume strong).

So are we actually going for a #6/#8 after all? Because why would Fabrizio not mention Odegaard when he mentioned midfielders? He has done so in the past.

Bissouma rumour might have legs after all.

Sui

Experienced? Strength? Hmmm. Isnā€™t Steven Nzonzi a Kia client? Cannot wait. :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Put Bissouma in this Arteta ball system where you are encouraged to play slowly and pass sideways and backwards and make no attempt to open up the defense, and prepare for the fireworks to fly my doods, canā€™t wait to see what the forehead has in store for us next year :clown_face::clown_face::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Papa Weng to put an end to him when he returns :grin:

2 Likes

Wenger returning to Arsenal like:

c553e89ff8ab92aec687b339d015754d--pictures-of-jesus-bible-pictures

4 Likes