Arsenal transfers 23/24

Even if it’s somebody like Isco. Not signing another attacking midfielder and to finish the season with just Smith Rowe is so fucking stupid. A better balance, even if the inidividual is shite, improves the team.

Willock and Ceballos have no business on that position.

3 Likes

Nelson does. If you disagree you’re wrong btw

3 Likes

Nelson has no business as number 10. Come on.

1 Like

We can’t ignore the fact for another window surely, that we need a goal scoring midfielder. It costs us for too long this.

5 Likes

I would like us to find a complimentary midfielder for Partey, perhaps thats a goalscoring midfielder as @Stroller says or someone that just add another dimension to our game. Logically we should make use of Ozil for the last 6 months and transition to ESR (if the club believes in his talent). If not we can re-evaluate that issue in the summer. We got to move away from this triad of Elneny/Xhaka/Ceballos though. This is a shocking spine that is costing the club.

3 Likes

If you disagree you’re wrong

Btw, let’s get CHO.

1 Like

Not going to disagree but I will say Nelson is shit and we should sell him.

Your taste in players is almost as bad as Arteta so I’m glad you think he’s bad.

1 Like

I’ve been spot on about our youth, ESR, Saka and Guendouzi all ballers. Nelson, AMN constantly average and uninspiring.

They’ll both be sold soon enough.

1 Like

Thoughts on Martinelli ?

Revisionism and still wrong.

Guendouzi probably before either so that’s an L anyways.

Edit: I mean nobody is perfect, we all get a couple wrong.

But some of your opinions and the doggedness to stay with those opinions when repeatedly proven wrong is something that shouldn’t be ignored.

1 Like

He’s quality but he was nearly an instant success so no point mentioning him. The Emery period in the Europa League people we’re questioning the likes of Saka and ESR’s quality even though they were showing it in glimpses quite often.

If Saka, ESR and Martinelli don’t make it here something terrible went wrong. If AMN and Nelson stay here something equally terrible has went wrong.

Willock is also a bit shit and should probably be sold for funds, even if he does have a solid hustle. Nket without a doubt too.

Which have been proven wrong, Guendouzi is balling in Germany while Nelson, Willock, AMN can barely get game time in the worst team we’ve had in decades?

Is this a serious question dave lol

Balling in Germany isn’t hard, Nelson has been there done that too.

I think his performance shows the difference in difficulty in the 2 leagues

AMN can’t get in the team for the same reason ESR couldn’t until Covid rules made our mini-shitter version of Conte change his mind from sucking off awful senior players and his favourites.

Also consider why Saliba doesn’t get in the team ahead of Mustafi.

Every time you speak on AMN man:

1 Like

Guendouzi is doing way better in Germany than Nelson bro, I followed Nelson a bit out there, he started fire and then faded off by the time he left they were like “thanks you were fun to watch” and that was it.

ESR’s loan moves have been way more progressive for his development because he’s got that extra spark about him. Saka and Martinelli have it too, the others just don’t.

We’ll see how it plays out my man but when we do flog these fraudulent youths out the door to enhance our transfer kitty I promise I won’t celebrate too much.

1 Like

Here I’ll happily admit I’m wrong if that does end up being the case.

I’ll probably end up reminding you.

I had no problem admitting I was wrong about Arteta.

But for now, I just don’t think I am. I just wish it was the same the other way round.

That’s the spirit, stand by your conviction. We’ll know about these players in the next year or so anyway especially the slightly older ones. If Covid hasn’t wiped out man kind we’ll see who was right in the end.

Also if Covid does wipe out mankind that’s a win for me because technically they didn’t make it here.

No. More. Chelsea. Scrubs.

1 Like

Guendouzi had his chance at Arsenal and he blew it with his attitude. The fact he is playing well in Germany means it was a good loan move and hopefully we can make a decent profit on our investment. It has been a while since we have been able to sell a player for a decent profit.

1 Like

Iwobi?