Arsenal transfers 23/24

Looks like a total Cutt.

Well he does work for the sun

2 Likes

Wouldnā€™t give Holding away just yet, I think we have plenty of games to play and he could step in for the cups and Europa League stage games. If it comes to the January window and if everything isnā€™t looking rosy in the cups and weā€™re looking at less game time for him, then send him out on loan then. But Iā€™d keep him for this first part of the season.

At anyone who takes those C*nts from the Sun serious, they couldnā€™t tell the truth if it slapped them up on the head. Horrible nasty paper.

Arsenal Twitter made GFFN turn off their replies because they kept asking for Aouar information in all of their tweets. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Bit embarrassing tbh lol.

1 Like

Not as embarrassing as gffn.

If you say so :man_shrugging:

What is you beef with GFFN btw? Not sure if you have elaborated on it before.

They didnā€™t respect hale end

3 Likes

Weā€™re looking for another goalkeeper. Lol at Brentford wanting a loan-back.

They rejected a Ā£10m offer ffs. Heā€™s just a goalie.

2 Likes

If weā€™re going to give them that kind of a fee and loan him back it would have made more sense to just keep Emi.

7 Likes

Biggest turnaround for us in terms of onfield success going forward is the improvement in coaching and how well it has filtered through to the squad. More important than any signing. We do everything better now from defence into build ups.

The competition have grown the depths of their squads but I donā€™t think theyā€™re going to be any more improved than we will be from last season. I reckon weā€™ll be the most improved side in the league in relation to last season.

This the problem with addressing areas that arenā€™t an issue when thereā€™s more important areas that need investment. I get it we need money from sales, but why sell a keeper who has proven to be excellent over the last 4 months only to spend all the back on lesser keepers? I argued that ability wise I thought Leno was better, but was hundred percent with giving Emi a continued run and letting Leno regain his place. Seriously where are the midfielders bro?

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure who would be madder, us for offering ten million of our severely limited transfer budget Brentfordā€™s goalkeeper for him to be our backup, or Brentford for turning down a whole ten million pounds for their bloody goalkeeper.

Just as well that its probably bullshit

3 Likes

This to me sounds like the club is already looking at life after Leno.
Neuer will be 35 next summer soā€¦

1 Like

Leno will never join Bayern. Heā€™s not good enough haha

3 Likes

Heā€™s one of the best keepers in the PL but he is not good enough for Bayern?

1 Like

Brentford have gone from ā€œHe is absolutely not for saleā€ to ā€œOK but only if we can loan him backā€, this will soon be ā€œOK you can have him but only if we can agree on the structure of this Ā£10mā€.

If the player is desperate to still come here which was indicated before, then Arsenal will hold more of the cards.

I also think we may have more money than people think.

2 Likes

This is honestly always true.

3 Likes

No beef