Arsenal transfers 23/24

Put a marker down on this team now Mikel. One player at least let’s this lot know he’s not happy with what he has and can be seen as a wake up call.
Do nothing and this entitled bunch of misfits will coast and drift till summer. Show your personality or be seen as the boards complicit hire.

2 Likes

Yeah the likes of Cech, Luiz and Lichsteiner didn’t help us with winning mentality so I’m not sure that would.

Ultimately the biggest thing we need is a serious upgrade in quality, then adding experienced winners might help us.

2 Likes

Yes please :crossed_fingers: :raised_hands:

2 Likes

I so want this to happen…Upamecano and Saliba could form a very formidable partnership, with Holding as a good backup/rotation. Need a new right back to support Bellerín and a new left back to replace Kolašinac and we could finally have a good defence…

2 Likes

I have also set my sights on going out with Dua Lipa. More chance of that happening than this by @sol’s good friend sportsPeteO’s latest report

I don’t know, they could be very useful in our relegation battle…

Re. Martinelli.

Our head of recruitment.

Honestly one of the few reasons I have hope in the meme masquerading as a football club.

This guy is the real deal.

As long as we let this guy build our team and not any more Bald headed stupidity - trying to cheat the system by getting statistically sound but deeply flawed players - then we should do ok.

3 Likes

Hector now

3 Likes

Who?

1 Like

Very, very, very interesting player.

1 Like

Can u elaborate?

Never seen him play. But he is a central defender playing for Shakhtar.

Sounds true.

Reminds me to Thomas Vermaelen.

Rapid, aggressive, very good on the ball, score goals, can play even as LB.

Oh fuck. So actually defending is going to be a problem if we sign him?

5 Likes

ahhh wait… think I recall now why the name sounded familiar… in FM when I played there was also a few Shakhtar guys that were sneaky good buys, I think he was one of them… IIRC very well-rounded stats and abilities and good physical attributes as well… could be I am getting the wrong guy, but if not, he was really good in FM. :gunnersaurus:

Automatically better than mustafi

Meh.

That must be one of the worst cases of head crop I’ve ever seen :joy:

4 Likes

He looks like a terrifying irl Bart Simpson

10 Likes