Arsenal transfers 23/24

That’s who I was thinking of too. Not sure the club is still interested in him though.
Likely Wolves won’t play ball either being in a relegation battle.

1 Like

If we’re offering 70m for Caicedo, Wolves should be telling Arsenal it’s 100m for Neves.

I’m very curious who our last minute loanee will be. Next couple of days are going to be chaotic for the rumour mill

2 Likes

yann m’vila is probably still around

1 Like

Buy one of the Brentford cm blokes.

Kessie on loan plz. Don’t care if he’s only had 2 years of form, he’s gonna be riding the bench unless Partey gets injured and is a huge upgrade on ASL.

Barca gonna be difficult with us though.

Who was that Moroccan midfielder who done exceptionally well at the World Cup?

Sorry I’m clutching at straws here…but still have faith!

1 Like

Amrabat

Zubat - Golbat - Amrabat

11 Likes

Amrabat. He should be a low-hanging fruit for us considering Fiorentina is not doing well.
Don’t know about the willingness of Arsenal to interact with Fiorentina, considering what happened in Torreira deal.

Think we just wrap Partey in cotton wool and trust Sambi in home games against the bottom six and the next couple of Europa games. In an emergency, Zinny, White and this new lad from Serie, A can sit in. Not ideal but it’s where we find ourselves.

Just had a quick look at transfer rumours for Caicedo’s alternatives.
The two names being speculated are Onana and Bamba.

But what I found funny is how they mention that Partey ‘limped off’ the pitch vs City on Friday. Since when do people limp off because of a knock on the ribs?

1 Like

I think Tom at The Gooner Talk says our two best bets now are Onana and Bamba. Onana seems more of a “plug and play” option.

Bamba is having a break-out season like Saliba did last year at Marseille and will clearly be signing for a big club in the summer (if we don’t snap him up - €30m release clause I heard).

What’s Everton’s situation with Onana? Could be a similar one as Brighton. Will they let go of a key player this late?

Recruiting from the farmers market ie the French league scares me man

Who was that lad Leicester signed, CM whose skillz/goals/stretching compilation made him look like a fucking generational midfielder. Never gets a mention anywhere now.

Probs wishing he was back planting asparagus in Nantes or whatever the fuck

2 Likes

Soumare?

1 Like

Sean Douch has just taken over it’ll probably be a case of him still working out which players he needs to take them down with his brand of Championship “football”. If he feels Onana is too fancy and technical for the dogfight facing Everton then we should get him for under £50m.

Surprised there aren’t more jumping from that ship.

BTW, I don’t think we should be too surprised if a late bid is made for Declan Rice. I don’t think there’s anyone in here who’d be disappointed if we blew £100m on him.

I think the block is that Declan, being exactly the sort of player we need, will want to stay and keep West up before leaving on good terms. He’s a cracking lad according to my West Ham friends and family.

If I’m West Ham I would ask twice what we bid for Caicedo to sell Rice right now.

1 Like

We should find someone with release clause, because there’s no way Edu could negotiate the deal😁

1 Like

There’s 200k professional footballers out there, but Arsenal FC have been struggling to sign a competent #6/#8 better than Elneny since 2020. :rofl:

5 Likes