Arsenal transfers 23/24

Oi!

Also his poorly disguised love of gymnastics disguised as professional wrestling.

1 Like

HERE WE GOOO

1 Like

Danilooooooooooooo

2 Likes

Curious to know what the fuck Elneny did so bad that he walked off the pitch against Fulham just fine.

Must be some major tear by the sounds of it being so bad, fair play if he got through despite it.

2 Likes

Will be waking up in about six and a half hours. I want Edu to have his BBQ fired up and private jets being hired through his hands free by 7am.

2 Likes

Canā€™t you tear your ACL and basically continue to power through it?

My partner ran a race a few years ago and found out after she had a stress fracture in her leg.

I played football on a fractured ankle for 30 minutes then walked home thinking I had a bit of a sprain. Adrenaline can mask pain.

Shame I did play on as itā€™s hurt to kick a ball ever since. I quit and became a referee.

2 Likes

Yes, depending upon the severity. Iā€™ve torn both ACLs and for the first one, I could still run afterwards. Didnā€™t feel anything wrong until cutting. For a professional athlete, an ACL/MCL sprain could be played through (likely with the adrenaline going).

Next day is the tell taleā€”knee was swollen.

Speedy recovery for him. Useful squad player.

1 Like

I definitely would

5 Likes

Yeah would be a great signing + another Brazilian :brazil:

I would definitely take Luiz, heā€™s decent on the ball and a good battler. Doubt itā€™s something weā€™ll pursue though.

Luiz, Lokonga and Vieira for the Europa and as back up? Iā€™m okay with that with El Nenny, ESR and Zinny able to play there as well.

Can score straight from a corner :grinning:

1 Like

No way Villa sell him in their current state

Hasnā€™t he only got less than a yearā€™s worth of contract with them though? Do they have much ground to bargain with in that respect?

@GC-Maniac will be delighted and maybe it will entice him to come back :sol:

Donā€™t they have really rich owners that donā€™t need the money??

I imagine in their current state they feel like they need Luiz more now than whatever fee they can get for him

Iā€™m not entirely sure to be fair with you!

Weā€™ve mugged them off a few times as well, so maybe they will be finicky in any dealings with us anyway.

Edit: Yep, he has one year left and is on Ā£52K p/w according to this article:

1 Like

Itā€™s too quiet in hereā€¦

1 Like

Also used to ā€œplayā€ for City. Ticks all the boxes for Arteta :sweat_smile:

Ready to move? Err itā€™s deadline day

1 Like