Arsenal transfers 23/24

I don’t watch regularly but I don’t think he’s do well in Italy without some physicality?

I’m assuming so maybe i’m wrong

You want more pashun don’t you. Quite right too.

2 Likes

The last couple of seasons haven’t been great fitness wise

1 Like

Welcome Marquinhos!

8 Likes

Going full Brazilian.

1 Like

Wonder if he’s ready to back up Saka

All the reports are saying we are going to send him out on loan next season. Most likely to Spain.

1 Like

what about hutchinson, he is with the 1st team for training…he gonna be loaned or what?

Yes, he was heavily linked with a Championship tram I believe.
I haven’t seen the rumours about Marquinhos being loaned out though.

Yeah you can use our address and we will get you some papers.
Sort it out at the next barbecue.

3 Likes

You’re right. But we need true English pashun.

I think we should sign Mark Noble on a free and play him up front. It’s the only logical solution.

Haha.

Is this lad the next Wellington Silva?

2 Likes

So Marquinhos and Hickey in the bag, let’s keep this train going and get our business done early.

Hickey
Nahuel
Marquinhos
Tielemans
Gakpo
Jesus

Do we consider that a successful transfer window that can level us up for next season?

1 Like

If Saliba comes back and Nketiah signs a new contract then yes, otherwise we’ll need a new 3rd choice CB and another striker to compete with Jesus. Unless Gakpo can play upfront.

1 Like

Gakpo can play striker better than Eddie can play on the wing, for sure.

I assume it’d be more or less that.
I guess the key thing for me is that the technical level will go up again and we’re filling the squad with hungry and relatively young players. Sets up the club quite well in the future, with or without Arteta/Edu.

1 Like

It would be adequate rather than spectacular.

I’d like to see a marquee player like Sterling or Osimhen come here but that seems unlikely, especially if we don’t get CL football.

So the players you’ve listed are probably a pretty good prediction of what is going to happen and should be enough to at least challenge for a top four place.

Average window ngl

1 Like

We’re trending in the right direction with those signings though I’d like Bissouma thrown in too

There may also be some players available that really take us up a notch if we clinch CL