Arsenal transfers 23/24

Has has genuine sauces, sure he pads it out but it’s legit.

Let’s not forget he ended the afcbell summer just gone

1 Like

True, he was banging on about Odegaard all summer and he got that right.

Arthur on loan doesn’t bother me, any loan doesn’t bother me if it means we’re chasing a CF with our actual funds.

9 Likes
2 Likes

How long is going to take them to sort a replacement!?

Unnecessary delays

Guy has only started four matches for them this year in all comps and they have four other CMs in Locatelli, Rabiot, McKennie, and Bentancur. I doubt a replacement is really necessary, they are lacking quality not quantity.

Is Arthur any good?

I’ve always thought he’s a tidy midfielder, very good touch and nice agility. But never considered him as a potential option for us.

On a loan, it would be ideal to see what he’s about before making a permanent move.

We badly need another body at CM, we could definitely do a lot worse.

He played really well this weekend gone so I think Allegri is unsure about letting him go until there’s a replacement for him.

He wants Ramsey gone ASAP too but Arthur is someone else who’s injury record and lack of consistency keeps him out the team.

1 Like

I suppose my main concerns over Arthur are, why did Barca sell him to Juve? And then why are Juve happy to offload him midway through a season where they are really struggling (on loan as well)?

Doesn’t exactly scream that he’s a brilliant signing in the making.

Doesn’t Arthur have/had gonorrhea

Yep, thought he had

1 Like

Just hope we don’t have to use this gif much when watching him play :sweat_smile:

giphy (35)

2 Likes

Injury prone, quite poor discipline in midfield and probably not the best decision making has effectively defined his career so far.

He initially looked like the perfect Barcelona player at one point but that soon changed and they ended up using him to cook the books in that bizarre Pjanic swap.

1 Like

Probably best option we’ve got for midfield cover in Jan so get him in. Doubt Guimaraes will move til summer plus hopefully Lyon are even more fucked for money by then.

Would like 2 CM’s really but 1 on loan is fine for Jan, they need to be ready to play though.

He was allegedly not the most professional guy when at Barca. I’m sure the London nightlife is just what he needs to calm down.

Who remembers this?

2 Likes

Dennis Suarez vibes :grimacing:

1 Like

Guendo, Ozil, Auba, Mkhi, and Mustafi. What a crew.

Big time. Sign him for six months, unsure how he’ll hold up physically, send him back to Turin in pieces.

Not even in an Arsenal shirt yet and people are already writing him off. Getting mad Aaron Ramsdale vibes here

Wow.

1 Like