Arsenal transfers 23/24

If we take van de Beek on loan I will actually stop being an Arsenal fan. That would genuinely be my breaking point.

9 Likes

I would rather sign Donny Osmond

3 Likes

Yeah it was all about Pacey for me. Dawson was a sap.

1 Like

Kinell thereā€™s just no pleasing some people :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bad enough taking Madrid players on loan but imagine taking a united reject on loan lmao, yeah thatā€™s a new low for the club just when u think u canā€™t go lower. Only thing I could imagine that would be worse is taking Lamella on a loan from the scum or some shit :joy::joy:

11 Likes

Funny how its all gone quiet since the Euros started.

Almost like the journos were just making shit up for clicks and views and listens and now donā€™t need to do so because they have actual football to cover.

14 Likes
4 Likes
10 Likes

Must be desperate for clicks. Posting an update that nothing is happening.

Posting an update denying a story that people keep asking him about.

1 Like

Probably should have been more serious about Buendia

4 Likes

Can see it now. Joe Willock as our new no.10.

shudders

5 Likes

If Odegaard does stay at Real Madrid this is starting to look like a typical Arsenal transfer window.

As usual we have no plan or urgency.
We should have made a decision either way about Odegaard and then, if he wasnā€™t staying, go for alternative.
Because of our dithering, we have not only lost out on him but Buendia has gone to a rival club.

We are a total shambles on and off the pitch.

2 Likes

Nabil Fekir SZN?

I reckon weā€™ll end up with someone worse than Buendia as our creative mid, hence I was annoyed at missing out. Zero faith in this club when it comes to the transfer market.

3 Likes

The issue with the Odegaard transfer is it had to come with an option to buy. A dry loan was crap.

Iā€™m not too pressed to be missing out on him though I genuinely wasnā€™t impressed by him.

4 Likes

Iā€™m all for us buying the Bissouma/Neves types before they get to the PL. Buy them from the source, not when they hit peak value

I just hope their plan for CAM wasnā€™t ā€˜letā€™s hope we get Odegaardā€™ and now itā€™s failed. Letā€™s hope they have a target on par with Buendia but I donā€™t think they do

3 Likes

This is Arsenal so, if we did have any plan, it would have been that.
Whatā€™s annoying is that, after missing out on a transfer like this, we have no plan B and will just end up buying players that are no better than what we have.

If there is one thing we excel at in the transfer market, itā€™s accumulating dross.

Feels like a bit of a non-update to me. Itā€™s not like he is confirming that Madrid have decided to keep Odegaard and make him a part of their plans.

As things stand heā€™s expected to be a Madrid player next seasonā€¦ well, yeah, of course, he is under contract with them, as it stands no fee has been agreed for him to move elsewhere, so of course ā€œas things standā€ youā€™d expect him to be a Madrid player next year, thats how it works.

3 Likes