Arsenal transfers 23/24

I think the ship has sailed on that one mate.

Weā€™ll see, his home situation seems more stable now and maybe if he playing more often he wonā€™t feel the need to leave.

I donā€™t think weā€™re getting any big offers for him anyway

Thatā€™s the same as Elneny working hard on the pitch. Doesnā€™t make him quality.

3 Likes

Surprised that we havenā€™t got one single player in or out the door yet.

I imagine a lot of our targets will be competing in the Copa America / Euros as well which will slow things down.

Was hoping that weā€™d have at least got a couple of shitters out the club by now.

3 Likes

I know, preferably Edu and Arteta.

7 Likes

Well, based on Ainsleyā€™s interview the club isnā€™t in a rush to sell players, strangely.
We have the ones like Xhaka who probably spoke to Arteta about sorting out his move ahead of the Euros and Guendouzi who Arteta must hate. Torreira is also available according to reports.

Looks like Ainsley, Willock, Kola, Mavro and many others will be evaluated during preseason.

1 Like

Weā€™ve been linked with 1000 names this week. :rofl:

remember that season we only signed cech but we were linked to half of the football world, better not be the same this time.

Haha pretty much sums up the ineptitude of those running the club.

17 Likes

Just fixed that for you before @BigWeng_4LYFE or @Trion kick off in here

6 Likes

If ya knew anything about the inner workings of Arsenal youā€™d know that in 2012 is around the time Gazidis convinced Arsene to start using Stat DNA, love this timeline :grin::grin::grin::us_outlying_islands::us_outlying_islands::us_outlying_islands: this is when we went away from using the genius that is Arseneā€™s unmatched football brain and went to Gazidis little pet project lmaoooo git rekktt fuckin scrubbbbb :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant:

1 Like

Thank you @Sol

I would like to take a moment to set the agenda of this call.
For context, Wenger is God.

5 Likes

So Arsene was FORCED to use stat DNA?
Even if it was so, stat DNA is just a tool obviously, youā€™re still making your own decisionsā€¦ Stat DNA doesnā€™t buy players, Wenger did.

Although, Wenger himself was a big fan of statDNA, soā€¦ :vinai:

1 Like

Nope he wasnā€™t forced. Ya see Wenger was a good man. He was a team player. He was open to ideas on how to make the club better. Gazidis came to him with an idea, and Wenger wanted to try something new. Of course that goes against the sad rhetoric of Arsene Mugabe but lmaoooo. Anyways Stat DNA was an absolutely fantastic idea Iā€™ve never said anything different. We would have been fsr ahead of the curve if theyā€™d implemented the data properly. But in true Arsenal fashion we absolutely muffed it like the mugs this club are.

Lads. Fuck off. Seriously. :joy:

1 Like
7 Likes

I agreeā€¦ And who do you hold as the most responsible one for the misuse of the statDNA?

Lmao see, this is bald cunt energy :joy::joy::clown_face::clown_face:

1 Like

Dunno tbh thereā€™s not a lot of info out there. We only know for a fact that all of a sudden spending big money on unknown players wasnā€™t anything Arsene had done before. He spent like 16m on semi decent players like Welbeck sure, but if heā€™s spending upwards of 30m it was on proven entities like Ɩzil and Sanchez. Arsene even said we can spend a lot of money but Iā€™m only going to buy super quality. What logic would make u think Wenger had changed his philosophy in a couple years?

The other facts are that Arsene nor the scouting dept were involved in the Mustafi and Perez deals, and thereā€™s nothing to indicate Arsene had extensively scouted Xhaka either. He was a stat DNA dood that the scouting dept liked.

Incorrect.

Krystian Bielik was a ā€˜FIRST TEAM signingā€™ and we made a profit off his ass.

Three players. Three!

6 Likes