Arsenal transfers 23/24

What a weird career he’s had. I remember reading somewhere that he loves French culture and fashion. I suppose if you’ve already won the World Cup there’s not much left to do besides beat up on scrubs L1, eat amazing food and wear expensive clothes.

2 Likes

Brandt was very good before Dortmund… it must be very appealing, and I highly doubt we’re the only ones in for him.

Still keep forgetting we have Partey to come back who is basically one of the best CMs in the League…

1 Like

I always believe this happened to Michael Thomas career after 89. Had only scratched the service of his potential that lad but never hit the heights he could have.

4 Likes

How do you top what he did though? Must re-tell that commentary in my head at least once a fortnight.

Went on to score in the FA Cup final. Big game player

1 Like

2 down…2 to go :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Fuck sake not the fraud Draxler again

3 Likes

Bloody good goal as well.

2 Likes

Draxler’s agent cashing in that interest from Arsenal 7 years ago. :rofl:

1 Like

You know the transfer window is in full swing when the name Draxler pops up.
But we won’t buy him because he’s never played for Chelsea.

11 Likes

Wouldn’t be a transfer window if we didn’t get linked to Draxler

2 Likes

431174DB-8068-44DF-BDF8-F4ACF62A7661

7 Likes

Get him the hell out of here

4 Likes

I wonder how much of the wage they’re paying in the next 6 months ? Anything is better than nothing though considering we won’t use him.

It wouldn’t shock me.
I don’t think Ozil can last another 6 months acting like he’s OK not being involved.
Fabrizio mentioned that the club is focusing on selling Sokra and Mesut which I found odd. I would have expected the club focusing on moving Chambers and Mustafi instead which were nore realistic.

Please be fucking true, best for all parties to draw a line under this as soon as possible, because the point of no return was clearly passed before the season even began.

6 Likes

I guess this makes Arteta or Edu a genius. They should have thought of this stunt sooner.

Posted today by Mesut and his team. Coincidence?

4 Likes

Fabrizio reiterating this.

2 Likes