Arsenal transfers 23/24

Looking for anything other than the fucking thing we need. This club

Is he though?

1 Like

That. Or Arteta actually really trusts Xhaka. Not sure which is worse.

2 Likes

Is he not? Him, De Gea, Ederson, Alisson, Pope, Lloris are probably the best.
I wonder how the others would’ve faired playing respect-ball with Emery for a season and a half conceding 20+ shots a game.

1 Like

Definitely not

1 Like

If true, it highlights the issue of centralising first-team recruitment around the manager.

1 Like

I’m willing to sleep with Ryan Gosling, but hey ho, we don’t all get what we want.

Honestly, if we accept that, we’re mugs. Brentford were pretty fun to watch last season, but Raya didn’t stand out for the right reasons.

2 Likes

If true we essentially would have swapped him for Martinez

Whack.

3 Likes

What would be the point of spending lots of money on a backup GK during a time when money is scarce, just so we can not have the player help us this year?

1 Like

I reckon they see him as a future #1.

So why not buy him next summer if they like him so much? Its not like anybody else is knocking down Brentford’s door for David Raya right now.

1 Like

That can’t be true, there is no point in signing this guy.

1 Like

Maybe there are others monitoring and Arsenal are trying to act fast. Also, if they get promoted Brentford may ask for even more.
Dunno, such a strange move.

Isn’t he 33?

That’s the one age I want to hear @shamrockgooner pronounce in person

10 Likes

We already have a shitload of CBs, and now we’re gonna have a shitload of GKs, so i guess we’re moving to midfielders in the next transfer window…flawless strategy, it looks good to me.

1 Like

I don’t understand this at all, just fuck up and buy Partey and Aouar so we can get this season started.

14 Likes

Raya? He recently became 25 years old.

1 Like

Fix the midfield please.

1 Like