Arsenal transfers 23/24

They’ve got Don Raul’s number now so that’s only 2 players they need to fleece him for

Ahh I’ve heard both but I’d normally say:

“That’s taken years off you!” if I was referring to someone looking younger, rather than adding in the “life” part at the end.

Whereas adding in “life” clearly refers to your life expectancy.

1 Like

Aside from Soumare (and the shitter Renato Sanches) , I haven’t heard of any of the rest of these lads.

Gabriel is highly rated I’ve read

2 Likes

You haven’t heard about Ikone? He dominated with Pepe last season.
Anyone who has watched a Pepe compilation surely heard his name too. Great connection.

I can’t believe Sol would be unaware of such an ikonic player, a real talisman of his team.

6 Likes

Ikone, Soumare and Gabriel please.

Osimhen is meant to be hot shit too. Lille know how to acquire the talent.

2 Likes

Lots of Adebayor-esque vibes from him to be honest. Not sure that is €70 million worth. But if Napoli gets to much money for Milik fair play to them.

I want some news on our transfers ffs

This daily football period makes you obsessed doesn’t it?

Yeah and I’m kind of excited what Arteta can do with some new players as well so I’m really eager to crack on

Big Weg!?

1 Like

He has a brilliant name!

1 Like

seems to have a nice goal scoring record but never for a big club at 27

So the W’s in Dutch are pronounced like V’s in English?

Isn’t @Bl1nk Dutch? Can we get a confirmation on the pronunciation of our new number 9?

Yeah it’s Veghorst for you

Top man. :+1:

One day I’ll make it to Amsterdam. My brother said it was nice but he liked the countryside(?) better. He’s a hipster though.

Leno
Aarons Saliba Luiz Tierney
Ceballos Partey Xhaka
Pepe Auba Saka

Would like to see this team in action next season. It lacks a bit of goal threat in midfield so one of Xhaka or Ceballos would have to be coached into playing a role which sees them get in the box consistently.

Something like this is probably the limit of what we can hope for next season with the funds available. We really need another wide player desperately, not sure if there is enough madness to allow it though.

1 Like

That midfield will not help us.

Spend the Aaron’s £ on a creative midfielder.

I’m really not convinced of Ceballos just yet. But if he’s cheap, ~£20m, then fine. He has another 7 games to prove me wrong.

1 Like