Arsenal transfers 23/24

DON RAUL GUENDOUZI STARTING YESSSSS DANI CEBALLOS 100x BETTER SIUUUUUUU

Fucking no place worse than OA last summer, really not looking forward to this one on here.

1 Like

That’s an improvement on what it was the summer (and the autumn and winter) before tbh.

You can always both feel free to exercise your right to not log on.

Or you can come on here and tell those of us who enjoy the forum how shit is, which is clearly the more attractive option.

7 Likes

How dare us Arsenal fans on a forum marketed to Arsenal fans get excited when we sign players that we think will improve us. Have some shame!

5 Likes

If you weren’t such a simpleton maybe, maybe you could have mastered the art of being able to tell which players are going to improve us and which won’t.

Alas, brain doesn’t grow on trees.

1 Like

Anyone know much about this Jarrod Bowen lad from Hull? He’s banging them in in the Championship. A cheap ST alternative?

1 Like

I’m not understanding your point tbh? Or more so, I don’t think you understood mine.

1 Like

Mate I was doing an impression of certain other people.

1 Like

You might not be a Brit but you’ve got the wit :grin:

1 Like

It didn’t top Arteta draw at Bournemouth.

The Sun actually linked us to him in the summer. I saw his stats and watched some highlights and was impressed but ultimately not sure if he has the ability to play at Arsenal’s level even as back up.

He’s more of a direct right winger which we don’t need with now with Pepe around though. His isn’t blessed with blistering pace and doesn’t have the technical skills to play with his back to goal or link up beyond superficial passes.

I don’t think he has the profile to consistently play as CF.

He would have been a very interesting pick up if we signed Zaha instead of Pepe but there’s definitely better quality out there

We should be looking at any goalscorer consistently hitting 20 league goals from the Championship tbh. These are the types of players who consider it a privilege to play for arsenal and will put the hard graft in all over the pitch.

1 Like
1 Like

Whenever I see a forum using ancient forum software I get a reminder of how brilliant our move to Discourse was. Thank fuck.

5 Likes

Kurzawa IN, Kola out :handshake:

Now or summer?

This window apparently

this forum is so smooth and slick. ArsenalMania is a frickin nightmare to use compared to OA.

Fucking hell, posting ArsenalNexus unironically :gabriel: :face_vomiting:

It’s a shame the museum failed as like Highbury it would have been good to keep the history. We may have moved but its still there

I can’t actually wrap my head around Kurzawa, surely the right hand side it where we need investment, can Kurzawa help out on the right?

It feels like we’re just wasting money, Max Aarons would cost way more but you’d probably see that money back or have the right back role sorted for the next ten years.

4 Likes