Arsenal transfers 23/24

Looks like we ain’t getting Garcia either.

2 Likes

i would love us to try and get Ruiqi Puig…i think he could be a special player and if Koeman doesnt wanna use him more fool him.

Would be an interest loan with an option to buy. Not sure if he has the talent to really contribute though.

1 Like

Does this also mean that Mustafi isn’t going to Barcelona?

3 Likes

Interesting. Not sure tbh.
Given the situation at Barca I think Garcia will be brought in as a starter and Mustafi for depth.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Julian Brandt

Hopefully no business with the farmer’s league will be conducted unless it’s us selling…

Seems Buendia has quite the aggressive side to him, which would make a nice change from some of our lot :grin:

Weak mentality that. Norwich got robbed in that match. Either the guy is delusional or he’s trolling.

Our current players are all about showing no emotion when it matters and bending over.
Saka is getting roughed up almost every match and our senior players are letting it slide. Instead, they concede stupid fouls and grab opponents by their necks in front of the referee while we are trying to score.

Big teams are known to put pressure on the ref. Madrid, Barca, Man Utd(under SAF) and others were masters at it.

1 Like

Pleased to see Kolasinac finally leave, albeit only on loan. One down…a few more to go. Some savings for the wage bill and hopefully a permanent deal can be lined up in the summer. Mustafi and Sokratis next please!

Rumours also today that Torreira’s loan could be cut short with Torino and Fiorentina still interested in a permanent deal.

@Calum

Is he any good lad?

2 Likes

I watch Celtic a lot and he’s my favourite player. He’s good enough for this Arsenal team right now.
Good eye for goal and have wondered why nobody in England looked before. Not sure in isolation in this window he changes enough of what’s wrong here.

5 Likes

Could he plus ESR and Saka get us to the summer?

1 Like

I think so if he hit the ground running yes. You need bigger and better from there. Yeah id say that would be workable.

@Calum

2 Likes

Decent player likes scoring a screamer. Doesn’t look like a top 6 player like Tierney did tho.

Where not top 6 though. Thats why I put this Arsenal side tbh. Good enough for us now imo.

1 Like

Seems like a true professional as well. Could do with a few genuine characters like KT in the squad regardless.

2 Likes

You don’t think? His stats look top class. Scored almost 1 in 2 last season, while getting about 3 tackles a game. 3 goals and 1 assist in 6 Europa games, 2.2 kep passes a game. Looks like he might have a decent engine on him. We could do with finding a diamond in the rough. Plus signing someone used to winning things could push us on.

2 Likes

The more Scottish players we have the better. All the best teams in British footballing history have had a couple of Scottish and or Irish players.

Couple more players in this team with KT’s passion and enthusiasm, his humbleness and professionalism and even with a majority shite squad we’re still moving up the table and fixing the attitude problems some of the divas in our team have.

8 Likes

Exactly.

Paddy Vieira in the Invincibles, for example.

14 Likes