Arsenal transfers 23/24

Sarselona?

(Sorry, I’m meant to be in the corona thread)

1 Like

Fckn stop this pun shit :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

you should have told us to Shaartup

3 Likes

Back in the day, he was decent prospect in FM IIRC… anyone got any actual knowledge here?

That is an absolute no brainer. We’d be mad to miss out on this deal.

@SDGooner

The only deal that makes sense to me for Laca to go to Juventus is if we somehow incorporate Bentancur into the swap deal. He is hit and miss at Juventus but I don’t think Sarri suits him. I’d love him here.

Bentancur, Torreira, Ceballos and Partey would be the best options we’ve had in midfield for a very long time.

A post was split to a new topic: Malang Sarr

I get the sense Betancur is now finding his feet there. But since our midfield needs an overhaul that would be one of the players to look at.

He’ll probably end up at Red Sarr Belgrade

7 Likes

would be a decent free transfsarr for whoever signs him

3 Likes

Get that captain material Cyprien in!

http://dailycannon.com/2020/07/arsenal-show-interest-in-liverpool-free-agent-but-leicester-favourites/

probably best that Leicester want him, the guy hasn’t been any good since he joined Liverpool

Imagine if we get Willian and Chelsea get Benrahma.

They’ll be laughing.

3 Likes

He scored 2 today for Brentford.

Look at this :drooling_face:

I dunno.

Willian might be good for us right now.

I, of course, will be the first to call him shit after a bad performance

2 Likes

Arsenal now known to be an easy mark for ageing players looking to remain in London on good wages.

Stop this deal ffs

2 Likes

Benrahma would be better. He’s a great talent. It’s not even close as to who comes out of that kind of deal better off. It certainly isn’t the team giving a 32 year old a 3 year deal on big wages.

2 Likes

@SRCJJ what do you think of Bryan Mbeumo, he looks a more exciting younger talent then Benrahma

Benrahma is only being sold if they fail to win the playoffs

I’d take either at this stage but I have a preference for Benrahma because I think he’s more ready made for the step up. Anytime I watch Brentford, I love what I see.