Arsenal transfers 23/24

There’s no suggestion in the article that anyone was told that.

1 Like

Mirror: Emery met with every member of the #OA individually before they went for their holidays. It’s understood Mysty, Calum and Persona were NOT told they have no future at OA. Emery acknowledged they all might be here next season.

Seems Emery has been busy

2 Likes

Dooo ittttt.

9 Likes

No sadly not. It’s obvious to all the fans they need to go but this is the land of Josh and Stan Kroenke. I swear they’re Spurs fans getting revenge for all those St Totterings days.

I’ll take this Real Madrid cast off any day!

1 Like

My good sir I speaka no Espanol

Real Madrid is open tae listen tae offers for Marco Asensio. Accordin tae El Larguero oan wensday ‘n’ haes expandit this thursday SER sports, th’ white club haes begun tae shift a different speech tae th’ merkat wi’ respect tae this player.

x

8 Likes

With the rise of Vinicius Jr and capture of Hazard wouldn’t be surprised if he’s become dispensable.

Plus they need to recoup some of dat guap

3 Likes

Probably will want 100m for him, they seriously overvalue their players just because they played for them!

Fan of The Broons mate?

Cannae git enough ov it.

Niver heard o’ it tbh :smile:

You’ve done well apart from going Geordie here :wink:

Please

1 Like

Geordie n scots…same difference. Identical accent. Just born on the other side o the wee border.

How has he been since moving there?

I dont think they have played him much at all but when he has played he has been at least reasonable

There is literally nothing happening. This has been a pretty shit window so far.

2 Likes

Technically the window isn’t even open is it?

1 Like
10 Likes