every episode is explosive according to you guys

Mike is too good for Amber, you go homeboy, you go do you and fuck the haters

3 Likes

Fixed sol wrong thread mate :eyes:

2 Likes

net-gifmaker

Where is fenerbache when you need them?

2 Likes

Which basically means this knucklehead has a free pass when the deal doesn’t happen… lol what a bunch of BS out there… and getting worse.

Or Basaksehir. That’s his buddy Erdogan’s club.

According to the sun we have bid 50mil for maguire :joy::joy:

sounds like us to bid less then a bid has already been rejected at, 100% true

1 Like

Auba scored lot more than Laca yet Laca is the one who has had better performances during the season.

I didnt expect you of all people to have a simplistic view towards Laca’s contribution to the team.

Selling a proper striker when we are known to find it difficult to attract good strikers is just suicide.

And if one has to sell a striker, it ought to be the one who is closer to 30 & relies heavily on his pace.

1 Like

I thought this, and I think this is what they want the readers to think, but elsewhere in the article it says we bid £50m last week :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
The Sun have got it in for us!

It’s very simple - Laca is a good but replaceable player who can be sacrificed to raise funds to strengthen other areas of the squad.

It’s easier to replace a 15 goal a season striker and also sign defender, midfielder and winger with a £100m budget than it is with £40m.

2 Likes

Anyone who uses a phrase like “but are yet to concretely position themselves,” can’t be taken seriously.

5 Likes

I disagree.
A competent striker goes for 50-60m which will reduce the budget to 40m anyway, which is where we are at.

Only difference is we add more work of selling an existing player, identifying and purchasing a replacement.

Considering how much work we already have to do in transfer market, taking up this needless task onto us is just poor management.

1 Like

I’d take crocked fekir instead of croked ozil, simple as that.

1 Like

What’s poor management is persisting with a top heavy squad which has £100m+ worth of strikers, multiple attacking midfielders (who are being shoehorned into wide positions) whilst having a piss poor defence and a mediocre midfield.

The midfield is the single most important position on the pitch. It protects the defence and provides the attack.

I’d rather get shot of Lacazette and bring in someone who can provide balance and quality to our midfield than to persist with what we are already doing.

1 Like

For a club like ours, it shouldn’t be either or.
No matter how dire a situation is, getting a quality midfielder in without relying on selling other quality players is possible.

As much as I agree with midfield being most important, Cesc can’t do much with Bendtner or Cazorla with Giroud.
And I firmly believe Auba won’t last for more than couple of seasons.

4 Likes

Getting more and more horny on the idea of selling Laca for 80m+

Think what we could do with all that extra cash :giroud3:

I trust Nketiah and new samba boi as backup for Auba.

1 Like