Arsenal Stats and Trivia

Arteta fails the eye test and the stat test.

7 PL games without a win, the worst football most fans would ever remember Arsenal playing.

1 Like

Sadly it’s horrific as I desperately wanted him to succeed.

He also failed the squad building test with 8 CB, 3 RB and a team devoid of creative options.

2 Likes

The decision to exclude Ozil (no matter how far last his best he may be) is proving to look worse and worse as the weeks go by.

4 Likes

Same for Guendouzi bro. Whilst I think his ceiling isn’t high at all, the fact that he can dribble and pass forward is something we seriously lack.

4 Likes

Bloody hell, what a horrible year that was!

Spurs won the double that year, too.

Bet the spurs fans gave you a good bit of banter in work back then dave lol

1 Like

Berlin wall went up as well. Best place too be for a Gooner that year.
Came down in 89. Great time to come home.

5 Likes

And the Scouse bastards just missed out on promotion to the top flight in 1961.

Reasons to be cheerful

From sideways to backwards.

9 Likes

giphy (35)

4 Likes

Since Arteta became manager :arrow_down:

Arsenal win at The AMEX for the first time in Premier League history

Absolutely astonishing that this is the first time in 28 years that we have beaten them at their ground in the league.

They did only move to that stadium in 2011, and had their first ever season in the Premier League in 2017. But absolutely astonishing nevertheless.

Stat is a stat :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Oh yeah, mwas just poking fun at the “FOR THE FIRST TIME IN PL HISTORY” hyperbole that I assume came from twitter, wasn’t aimed at you. Very mildly annoys me when these people on twitter throw that kind of stat out there lol

1 Like

Kieran Tierney is the first Scotsman in Premier League History @JakeyBoy to score an away goal for Arsenal

1 Like
5 Likes

What the actual fuck :joy:

1 Like