Arsenal Stats and Trivia

You should have put a random word after this. It would have been a real triumph.

1 Like

could have really hit it home

Like that.

3 Likes

Arsenal will finish outside the top 6 for the first time since 1994/1995

Wow!

1 Like

We did go on to win the league the following season!

I know it’s highly unlikely. Different times. But maybe, just maybe we can make enough moves to get back into the top 4.

It would amuse me if someone made a Premier League table but only goals scored by Scottish players scored.

1 Like

Without looking it up I’d say that Sheffield United would almost certainly be top, followed by maybe Villa and Southampton?

I don’t think Robertson Has scored much this season, but probably enough to not relegate Liverpool. Boo.

1 Like

Somone make a table where only goals from Gabonese players count.

I want to see one with only goals scored by arsenal players, did we score any own goals this season?

Where does today’s win put us in the overall historic trophy haul?

I believe Liverpool are first and Man United 2nd. We’re 3rd. Are we comfortably third?

I’ve always imagined we’re quite comfortably third. Has to be at least 6 or so trophies in it surely but that’s just guess work.

1 Like

Chelsea have only recently overhauled Villa in 4th (goes to show just how big the Scousers of the Midlands were in their pomp!)

You’re right, though. I’m guessing Chelsea are quite a way behind us and conversely, we’re quite some distance behind ManYoo in 2nd

1 Like
10 Likes

Online Arsenal getting posted on Online Arsenal. Mind blown

Updated on 16th July so arsenal will be 44 cups after yesterday

3 Likes

Liverpool could soon overtake Man U

3 Likes

I’m seeing a pattern here.
2 in the 1990s
3 in the 2000s
4 in the 2010s

5 in the next decade? :eyes: