Arsenal Stats and Trivia

Arsenal have to do positive stuff for that to happen :man_shrugging:

But here is one from 10 days ago since you asked

2 Likes

And a few of those Wenger defeats were down to dickhead referee performances. I donā€™t remember us being outplayed by a Watford caliber side, but memory might be failing me.

1 Like

Brighton

Hereā€™s a midweek trivia for yā€™all:

Name the player who:

1.Played for 2 EPL clubs, 1 of which has won the league (not while player was there), the other no longer plays in the EPL.

2.Has 80 international caps ā€“ scored 6 goals.

3.Has won the champions league.

4.Was player of the year in his home country 6 times ā€“ latest was in 2008.

5.Currently plays for a European club founded after 2000 AD

Hint: one of the mentioned clubs is Arsenal.

Iā€™m racking my brains, son :joy:

2 Likes

Racked my brains too when I first heard it, but Iā€™m sure youā€™ll have the ā€œahā€ feeling when you discover the answer.

Iā€™ve been thinking of little else but this for two hours now, this is a fucking great conundrum. Please donā€™t give the answer away if nobody gets it right, because I am fucking determined to figure it out!!

1 Like

No problems, mate. Youā€™ve got all the time you need.

Pretty sure itā€™s Alex hleb

2 Likes

Beat me by 15 minutesā€¦

Oh fucking hell, thatā€™s so annoying

Who was it?

Itā€™s in shamrockā€™s post, blurred out behind spoiler tags at the end of the sentence, just tap/click to reveal

1 Like

Ahh canā€™t do it. PM me please @shamrockgooner

Hopefully we sack Emery ASAP before the season is a write off, even though I donā€™t rate him I previously was for giving him two complete seasons ( reluctantly) , but after witnessing late last season collapse and this seasons early form we need to rid the experiment.

You canā€™t do it? Itā€™s literally clicking on the blur. :laughing:

5 Likes

This is why UX is such a hard job :grinning: you have to consider so many types of users.

Or at the very least pretend thatā€™s what youā€™re doing. :wink:

1 Like