Arsenal Stats and Trivia

I would imagine most of the red cards that Vieira and Keown got would have been for brawling with Man U players. :grinning:

1 Like

I like that Koscielny got sent off on his debut after getting Joe Cole(who was also having his debut match for Liverpool) sent off for a tackle on him.

I think we gave away even more penalties last season, still pretty bad but at least itā€™s an improvement I think.

1 Like

No Mustafi? Wow! We have a WC CB, then :mustafi:

How many pens has Mustafi given? Thatā€™s not an error leading to a goal how exactly?

3 Likes

Yeah that is significant improvement , fair play to Emery for that, heā€™s made the games vs the top sides a lot more bearable to watch and you can actually go in with the hope you may get a result.

2 Likes
1 Like

Bergkamp :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Ozil would have to stay with us for at least 2 more seasons to break Bergkamps record. Not gonna happen

I canā€™t see Ozil accruing 43 assists in the league over the entire duration of his contract to be honest. Donā€™t think Bergkampā€™s record will be broken for a long time.

5 Likes

Yeah, in the modern day I donā€™t see it ever being broken.

Itā€™s a shame that we couldnā€™t get Ozil the team to achieve that.
I am sure his 40assists were relatively quick.

1 Like

Yeah he needs the big man back :giroud3:

1 Like

It would have been interesting to see how Oil would have performed with a striker like Henry in front of him.
Although I think Bergkamp is a better player, he did play with some of the best strikers in Europe, and if Ozil had been playing with world class strikers, his figures might have been better than they are.

1 Like

What does this mean? Our football is bad when you look at chances created and luck is on our side? Apart from the fact that every big club exceeds their expected xGā€¦