Arsenal Stats and Trivia

On my group chat tomorrow I’m gonna put on it we’ve have played 40 away games in the league since January 2017. Guess how many we have won. Cant wait for their reactions when I eventually tell them 12 :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

You’re so easily entertained sometimes I think of this.

1 Like

Two years worth of away games and you think 12 wins out of 40 isn’t a frankly laughable amount for a so called big 6 club?

Didn’t even remotely say that.

what u sayin’ then bruv?

That you’re very easily entertained.

I find it fucking hilarious at how bad we have been away in the last two years. You don’t. it’s cool :slight_smile:

Just as bad for me is 6 clean sheets in those 40 away games. Surely mid table form at best if taken in isolation. I thought it might at least get to double figures.

Our home form is bailing out the away form more than I thought

1 Like

Wenger mightn’t be feeling 2 bad, 6 clean sheets in 29 away games feels pretty sound compared to 0 in 11.

Arsenal home PL form since start of 2017: P40 W31 D5 L4

What a contrast :joy::joy::joy:

2 of the losses to the awesome Man City sides, 1 freak loss to United and the Watford game. Yeah that’s relatively impressive home form.

1 Like

We’re basically almost always good for scoring 2+ goals against non-‘big 6’ sides, which usually means we can let one in and still get away with it.

And some people mock us for being flat track bullies! :flushed:

Can you imagine if we were just slightly better away from home… :giroud3:

Someone enjoys himself in disarray :thinking:

1 Like

The last time Arsenal won a big 6 away game in the PL was 18 January 2015.

Is that BC or AD?

1 Like

3 Likes

Well it’s improvement

1 Like

Already batter than Wenger. The rest will come.