Arsenal Stats and Trivia

One for @shamrockgooner he loves a pointless stat :wink:

1 Like

#trivianotastat

Wow, someone actually put an effort in this.
I know it can be achieved using a simple pivot table but still.

Love the replies though

God, itā€™s the day of useless trivia.

So thatā€™s why we didnā€™t hire Mikel Artetaā€¦

Might ban you from this thread tbh.

3 Likes

Does it really matter if sometimes itā€™s trivia?! :joy:

And also the first two are stats :wink:

How does one even produce such a fact?! I canā€™t begin to fathom what kind of person would look at our team and go, ā€œhold on, is this the first time a manager and one of his players have both had initials that are vowels? I must find out, the public need to know!ā€

2 Likes

My favourite Arsenal statistic is Tony Adams is the only player of any top flight club to have won the league title in three different decades as captain.

1 Like

Even more amazing would be someone going through all the records to make sure he was right.
Iā€™m not even sure itā€™s true.
I can think of quite a few players with only vowels as their initials, so Iā€™m sure there would be plenty of managers as well.
Sounds a bit dubious, and the freak who came up with that piece of trivia probably knows no one else could be bothered to trawl through more than a hundred years worth of managers and players.

Thats cause hes a Godā€¦

1 Like

Hahah looks like itā€™s evening out from last season, werenā€™t we way unders on our expected goals last season ?

#ValueForMoney

Champions of ball in play, youā€™ll never sing that

2 Likes
1 Like

Thread title updated. :wink:

1 Like

Haha probably a good idea tbf

1 Like

You could have at least made the t in trivia a capital letter. I got triggered and had to change it myself

2 Likes