Arsenal Reserves & Youths

He is probably going to end up like most young players at Chelsea, shipped out on loan and sold for premium.

The problem with youth players today is that they get hyped over themselves, and have no patients; let’s not forget terrible agents that feed in to that ego.

7 Likes

Yeah, this feels such a bad move for him. If he wanted more of a chance he could have signed for some other club, not Chelsea who are stockpiling on youngsters and never give them a chance.

If he thinks he will be the exception to the rule there he should wonder why he didn’t think he was the exception to the rule here.

LMAO!! :rofl::rofl:

Take a guess who his agent is?
Hint: (He’s an Arsenal fan)

I have no clue, give us the reveal…

1 Like

why not just go out on loan and get some experience you donkey…that has really boiled my piss i really felt he could be a good player for us given time.

The writing was on the wall for Hutchinson when we signed Marquinhos and Vieira, two other left footers who can play RW. That’s three young players (including Saka) all ahead of him at the club in his position.

3 Likes

have fun in your 55 seperate loans

Chelsea have had several successful academy graduates in recent years to be fair. More than us it has to be said.

Eddie came from Chelsea, we pinched him

Oh dear this is not good. He was the next big hope.

Oh well.

Wasn’t that Patino?

Kids probably going nowhere just like the vast majority of academy prospects

Until I see a kid perform at adult level I’ve got 0 interest in their potential. Completely different game the professional one is.

3 Likes

Nah Patino was always a bit overrated.

1 player in 500 is a Saka. So I don’t really care who he joins

1 Like

It’s one of those 50/50 situations when it comes to Academy players. The circle of agents + social media network hype gives these guys a platform that wasn’t really prevalent a decade ago.

I think outside of Jeorge Bird, there wasn’t a lot of light shed on the happenings of what went on in the academy of Arsenal. You would hear reports and rumblings but nowhere near the amount of coverage you see now where it’s practically another arm of the club’s media initiative. I think it’s great because I think it’s one of the most satisfying parts of following football, to have ‘one of your own’ grow from a kid at Hale End and potentially into the senior first team years later.

The Hutchinson move is disappointing of course, but it’s a situation that’s partly out of our hands if the player is determined to play now.

1 Like

These youth are too impatient.

Apparently he wasn’t the only one that was unhappy for not going to US for preseason. Flores was another one and he was missing from the U23s game that took place the other day.

I saw some idiot take a screenshot of his DMs with Patino too where he shared the Omari farewell post and said “You next bro, you know you should start” and Patino liked it. Some people really blow smoke up these kids’ asses.

3 Likes

I was initially down but I have faith the Hale End conveyor belt will find other promising talent, then there are so many other factors to see if they progress

Gotta be a law against that

6 Likes
1 Like